Author Topic: Blackduck Valley Bike and 4WD part in the poo  (Read 3437 times)

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: Blackduck Valley Bike and 4WD part in the poo
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 09:55:40 am »
from what i've seen, there is policing. but unfortunately, the ratio of dickheads is/or can be overwhelming sometimes. lets face it, if you throw your young kid on the front of your bike with no helmet, zip on up the track on the back wheel and get away with it, what happens to that kid when he gets older? damn right! he's on the back wheel with no helmet cause thats all he knows and stuff the consequences.
 i do think though, that some of the "BIG" jumps at blackduck should have some kind of qualifying system to them. i've had a crack at the 100 footer and thats a big jump! and rookies get out there and "have a go". that could be fine tuned a little for sure but once again, thats only one small aspect of the place. theres so much more to it thats just fun.
"flat bickie"

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Blackduck Valley Bike and 4WD part in the poo
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 02:39:24 pm »
I've never been to Black duck because of the dickhead factor. I wont even do any trailrides that take unregistered  bikes because I'm sick of being roosted by Ricky Carmichael wannabes who can go flat out on the straight and then balk and pull up at a rut. The best are navagational  rides because they only attract serious riders who have a brain.
I hope that Black duck has an insurance policy that is tied up so tight that it's impossible to claim on. Which may be the case as it's sometimes the only way they can get affordable insurance. I know this was the case some years back when insurance was needed for trailrides. The bloke who managed to get insurance told me that the only way to get it was with a policy that was tied up so tight it could never be claimed on.