Author Topic: Does anyone know where I can get this poster  (Read 6347 times)

TM BILL

Re: Does anyone know where I can get this poster
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 01:35:14 pm »
An update on the original poster , i have been to the copy shop and its to big for their machines  ::)

I have been advised to get a good quality photo taken of it and they can print from that and enhance the faded colours etc.

Im waiting to catch up with DJ as he is my photo expert  ;D if he can take a good quality picture of it we can go from there .

Correct me if im wrong (usually am with these things ,when i first got a fax machine many years ago i used to copy what i was faxing so i still had a copy  ;D  )

Can i then attach and email the pic to anyone who wants a copy to get their own hard copy printed off where ever they may be in the world  ???

Or plan B put it on one of those memory dodads and post that to the people ( much cheaper and easier than sending a large hard copy )

Bear with me im an ex motor mechanic now a Towie who still cant programme an 80s VCR  :-[ i bought a 50" digital 3D telly and thought it was shit  >:( then my 12 yr old daughter did somthing with the remote and its bloody fantastic  ;D

The Mr Motocross posters are at the copiers now  :) and i will PM those who wanted one .

But can we do the same with those ie copy and email them  ???
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:40:14 pm by TM bill »

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know where I can get this poster
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 02:04:39 pm »
I bought a copy of that poster a few years ago from a poster stall at the Brisbane motor show.  It was  NOS I also bought one of John Behrens on a 360 Husky at the same time. I thought I'd hit gold amongst all the modern posters. There might still be some floating about.