Author Topic: Wanted Bultaco /Suzuki  (Read 1278 times)

Suzbulvarna

Wanted Bultaco /Suzuki
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:49:02 pm »
I am looking for a Bultaco Sherpa headlight complete for a modelo 91 Sherpa and also a motor side cover for over the drive sprocket for a Suzuki TM 400 73 model.
Many Thanks
Harro

gerpster

Re: Wanted Bultaco /Suzuki
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 04:30:49 pm »
He's done it again!!!    :D  .......scary.......    :-X

Doc

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 07:06:47 pm »
Might pay to ask/look for TS400 items also Suzbulvarna if you want to find something locally. They've made the short of supply list though so the one advertised on egay 'will' sell I bet ;) I have bought from this seller before with no hassles.

Suzbulvarna

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 06:12:27 am »
Cyclegod/Doc,
Thanks for the info and I am having a go at the ebay primary cover.....hopefully it wont be too expensive and thanks for the tip on the TS bits and you had no issues with these guys in the states with payment and supply?
Thanks
Harro

Doc

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 12:41:41 pm »
In 6 or 700 odd eBay deals I've had about 2 go all wacky Suzbulvarna. Pretty good odds in my books but obviously I don't fly in blind without doing a little homework on the seller if it's an expensive item. I'll keep my eyes peeled for others incase this one does escape your clutches. All the TM and TS400's from the '71 R thru to '77 B  (76 and 77 TS400) shared the engine covers it's just some were black and some not  ;)