Author Topic: Bubba Stewart on the open market... to 22 Motorsports perhaps?  (Read 8292 times)

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
Re: Bubba Stewart on the open market... to 22 Motorsports perhaps?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 09:01:18 AM »
Can he weld? ;D
are you sure you're ready to let him loose in your workshop Geoff? :D

Couldn't be any worse than my last apprentice :o
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »
Maybe he can ride for a chinese builder? They brobly don't know what he is like yet. ;D ;D ;D

Offline TooFastTim

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 08:37:03 AM »
's funny old world I was thinking the other day. Bubba goes and puts a blue light on his motor and gets pulled over by the plod and we all scream that he's an irresponsible little pr**k!. Joel Robert drives through the streets of Budapest shooting out street lights with a rifle and we think that's the coolest thing since sliced bread. Go figure.

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 09:00:29 AM »
's funny old world I was thinking the other day. Bubba goes and puts a blue light on his motor and gets pulled over by the plod and we all scream that he's an irresponsible little pr**k!. Joel Robert drives through the streets of Budapest shooting out street lights with a rifle and we think that's the coolest thing since sliced bread. Go figure.

It's a bit like driving home drunk when you get caught your a fool and when you make it home safe your a legend.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
Its a different time. Since then the world has changed. Some of it good some of it bad. The biggest change is it has lost its sens of humor ;D

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2012, 06:27:27 PM »
So Yoshi Suzuki it is... it will be interesting to see how he does - could be his last serious chance. Been a lot of bridge burning going on in recent years.

Go Dungey!!!   :D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2012, 10:19:13 AM »
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/PR/2012_YOS_SUZ_STEWART.html

And here he is discussing Suzuki foot pegs... oops I mean having a ride on his new bike http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/Video/james-stewart-new-suzuki-021243204950407

Cheers
Shaun
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:26:31 AM by 2-NINE-7 »

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »
One of the things about this Bubba senario is that he was supposed to be out an injured hand.

But he pops up today and goes on and on about how great the 'testing' has been going with the Yosh Suzuki team making it sound like they have been testing for weeks.

So help me out here... you can be under contract [for big bucks] to one manufacturer/team, break a bone in your hand that seemingly keeps you from attending any team event to promote your sponsors, or to simply meet with your fans at the races... but you can get on with 'outdoor testing' for another brand, pose for press photos, conduct interviews, etc, etc...

Sounds like a bunch of prima-donna bullshit to me, and Bubba wonders why he polarises the fans. Why another manufacturer would support such behaviour is beyond me... I hope he goes well on the Suzuki, but I hope Dungey goes even better.

What an immature knob!!!
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2012, 12:55:08 PM »
One of the things about this Bubba senario is that he was supposed to be out an injured hand.

But he pops up today and goes on and on about how great the 'testing' has been going with the Yosh Suzuki team making it sound like they have been testing for weeks.

So help me out here... you can be under contract [for big bucks] to one manufacturer/tea m, break a bone in your hand that seemingly keeps you from attending any team event to promote your sponsors, or to simply meet with your fans at the races... but you can get on with 'outdoor testing' for another brand, pose for press photos, conduct interviews, etc, etc...

Sounds like a bunch of prima-donna bullshit to me, and Bubba wonders why he polarises the fans. Why another manufacturer would support such behaviour is beyond me... I hope he goes well on the Suzuki, but I hope Dungey goes even better.

What an immature knob!!!
That is one of the reasons I don't like Stewart, he's so full of shit and up himself. No doubt he will be fast on the Suzuki but hopefully he never wins another title..

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
"Broken hand" is code-speak for "gotta get off this bike/out of this team"?
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 01:08:15 PM »
I know bugger all about young James apart from what I've read on here. Sounds like a tool but just watching him ride the Suzuki, gee he can ride a bit. Very smooth and fast! Perhaps a flawed genius Warny style maybe! J

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
"Broken hand" is code-speak for "gotta get off this bike/out of this team"?

Maybe that is the case, but why not support your fans [at least] by attending the races instead of sitting at home shafting your team and testing for another outfit while you are supposedly injured.

If he had terminated his JGR contract and THEN commenced negotiations with Yoshi that would be different...

Suzuki is a great team, with a fantastic history in the sport, I just hope this doesn't blow up in their faces. They deserve better as do the fans.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2012, 02:45:35 PM »
just signed with suzuki,lets hope hes fast then crash's will be more fun to watch.Bubba and his dad desirve each other!!
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
This is starting to sound like a lawsuit for breach of contract in the making  ::)

STW996

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 05:44:27 AM »

[/quote]That is one of the reasons I don't like Stewart, he's so full of shit and up himself. No doubt he will be fast on the Suzuki but hopefully he never wins another title..
[/quote]

Correct John, we all know he has the speed but if you don't have the ticker to keep trying you will not get to far at that level. I would think he has gone down hill ever since the TV show and don't see him being the rider he was unless he is to address his attitude and come back like Chad has.

After all it should still be all about the riding at any level.