Author Topic: BUYER BEWARE!!!!!  (Read 34919 times)

ted

Re: BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 04:54:12 pm »
I trust him...hence the reason i didn`t join this witch hunt ;)

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 05:34:00 pm »
If people are not capable of running a business in a professional, honest and efficient manner then they should not be in business. These days there should be no excuse for poor customer service. This is increasingly becoming a promblem with many companies in USA and not just vintage specialsits either. One off mistakes are ok but when it gets to the point where threads like this have to be started out of desperation from customers to get some action, that is not exceptable. Why do these business's continue to operate like that is beyond comprehension, when many others offer outstanding service and are willing to bend over backwards everytime to make the customer happy so they pass on the good word to others. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

ted

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 08:33:02 pm »
Exactly how many customers are not satisfied.......one, maybe two...Are you one of them

Like he says " I am just one guy with a few health issues " maybe he thought his business would not grow to this level.

How many people would you employ dealing solely in `79 to 81 YZ yamahas in what i believe to be the most tight fisted sport ever

Just because someone calls out Witch is no reason to collect wood for the fire. Leave the poor bastard alone and he will deliver
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:45:22 pm by ted »

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 09:10:44 pm »
I trust him...hence the reason i didn`t join this witch hunt

Good on you Ted, Looking forward to you letting us all know when you have experienced your positive experience, I truly hope he does do the right thing by you....

FYI: I do not trust him.  I do not have any parts on order from him so I could care less...

I do however care about my mates that have been screwed over by this guy, whatever the reason..

Just a thought, maybey you could be his agent in Australia and the guys could deal with you instead of him seeing that he is battling many personal problems and he has your confidence.
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline walshy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 07:02:06 pm »
Hey Ted, You reckon I'm doing a back flip!!   

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 08:36:51 pm »
Exactly how many customers are not satisfied.......one, maybe two...Are you one of them

Like he says " I am just one guy with a few health issues " maybe he thought his business would not grow to this level.

How many people would you employ dealing solely in `79 to 81 YZ yamahas in what i believe to be the most tight fisted sport ever

Just because someone calls out Witch is no reason to collect wood for the fire. Leave the poor bastard alone and he will deliver

Ted whilst I agree with most of what you say here , there is no doubt that this guy gives some customers the mushroom treatment, I not that hard to write an email. You can use the same one and copy and paste. Sorry Im sick and parts will be late etc.
I never meet a really pissed off customer that was communicated with ASAP.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline 35elsinore

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 09:02:28 pm »
Just a positive note, in the last four months I have made multiple purchases from AMS racing and DC plastics and have had excellent service from both with DC plastics sending me a inlet manifold with free freight as they didnt have it in stock at the time they sent the rest of my order. Hope all ends well and its not just more BS. Its hard enough getting the ok from the missus to spend money for our hobbies without getting scammed.

ted

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 06:36:47 pm »
Maybe some very interesting news heading our way.... Stay tuned

Offline walshy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2011, 08:46:12 pm »
Just to let everyone know that I have received my gear from Don today. All looks good.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2011, 09:09:54 pm »
How long did that take? Maybe I'll get mine in the same year that I ordered it.

Offline curly001

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011, 09:31:21 pm »
Steve thats good to hear I might get lucky and receive mine. Here's hoping.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 06:05:16 am »
Don's a bit slow but he gets there in end .... but I might be more patient than most and have lower expectations.

The one I got severely ripped by was C&J Racing Frames, it sticks in my throat that my frame was never delivered and yet frames are still being delivered to the UK in batches.

Seems like you have to order them in bulk to get any love..... so deal with C&J at your own peril/

formerly Marc.com

ted

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 09:11:24 pm »
Good to hear Steve, now bolt them on and roost Paul...he deserves it!

If you think that we are getting the raw pineapple from US guys, try and get any response from our Aussie suppliers. Our supposed biggest ( now ) advertised aftermarket supplier
( name withheld ) doesn`t have the decency to answer email requests RE : purchasing products , even after spending shitloads with him on another occasion. You`ve lost me fella

Offline AL161

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2011, 02:40:54 pm »
Ted,
It seems you may be talking about Les at VMX Unlimited. I have recently had a problem getting through to Les whilst exchanging info about the organisation of MR VMX and it seems that he has some email problems. He has been experiencing instances where Outlook informs him that he has received an email but it doesn't make his inbox. He has asked his IT bloke to look into it and he reckons there is nothing wrong???!! Clearly there is, and he was going to contact the IT bloke again in an effort to sort it.

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2011, 04:46:00 pm »
I have dealt with Les and have found him to be more than helpfull.
I ordered a part which he had listed as in stock ,when it wasn't , and he RANG me to tell me of the problem.
Got my part a week later.
Brilliant.
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.