Author Topic: It could be karma or it could be destiny… but it is bloody good fun to watch  (Read 2325 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,
I know we are divided on the carbon tax and whether, or not, Bultaco owners should be given the vote, but… tell me that it doesn't just warm your heart to see poor old Rupert Murdoch getting the other end of the stick for a change?

I am old, jaded and cynical, but these are the kind of days that bring a small, satisfied smile to my dial. How long has this festering weed run roughshot over whomever he chooses while he and his disfunctional children swan about the planet with an air of self interested superiority gleened from the insipid sewer rags that fund it.

Watching it all unravel in the old mans face really is karma and if by the happy chance that justice actually catches up with him and his chronies the world will truly have a united day to celebrate.

Happy, happy days.
VMX42

I know I shouldn't enjoy the suffering of another human being, but I will happily change my perspective if it can be guaranteed that Rupert is actually human. Currently the jury is out on this question.
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Totally agree.  For the dumbing down of the world he's responsible for (leading to the belief he can get away with anything), he's totally up for a caning.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
I look forward to watching the fukker squirm.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

TooFastTim

Tall poppy syndrome?

Curly3

About time, remember what the Turd did to Rugby League.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Tall poppy syndrome?

Could be?  ;)

But I think Murdoch and his chronies are special cases. He could have chosen to use his power for good, not evil…

Still it is always good to see the 'Bully' become the 'Bullied' and get some of their own medicine. What do they say about being nice to people on the way up… because you will have to meet them again on the way back down.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy IMHO.  ;D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
 I was thinking the same as you blokes, tall poppie syndrom, but naaahh, roll on karma
 cheers pancho
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

TooFastTim

It was a kind of tongue in cheek comment. I didn't realise that he was so dispised here. Come to think of it I didn't realise he was such an odious piece of work either.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
It was a kind of tongue in cheek comment. I didn't realise that he was so dispised here. Come to think of it I didn't realise he was such an odious piece of work either.

You're kidding me?

TooFastTim

Hey, I'm just a saffie! I had to ask what a battered sav was the other day.