Author Topic: jack hogg moruya  (Read 6472 times)

magoo

Re: jack hogg moruya
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »
That would have been the aforementioned chap photographed lying on his arse in the above photo, he drives a blue Ford ute.

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 08:06:29 PM »
That ute sounds so cool  ;D I was thinking about you blokes having fun at the J Hogg while I was working in  the rain  :( .Maybe next year.jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

Offline Grasy 6

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 12:02:43 AM »
Here's some shots from the Jack Hogg meeting, courtesy of Husky 67.

Magoo sets his sights on #27 and then victory! Magoo, a Honda tragic, was riding sponsor Husky 67s immaculate Husky 400 at the meeting. The Honda Jersey was as close to flying the Honda flag as he could get.

The start Anybody recognise the racers?

Mark Austin looking stylish on his Bully ahead of Shoey (Husky 61) and Les Richters on a Maico naturally

Magoo attempts an outside pass on Jens Olsen

If the outside pass doesn't work, try the inside. Magoo and Jens Olsen still fighting it out.

Offline Grasy 6

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »
Yep the fella,s on the line are David Gras 6,Brett Chipperfield 7,Bruce McFarland 69,Mark Aliprandi 78,Jens Olsen 172, Martin Vidgen 35 it was Heat 1 Rnd 2 Pre 75 Open Race 40 . Aliprandi won Gras 2nd & McFarland 3rd,Olsen 4th,Chipperfield 5th. Has any one got a seat or base for 1975 CR250 that they want to sell ?

colmoody

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 08:27:06 PM »
Hello Elsie, Re Grasy's post dated 20th Feb. Whilst not wishing to tell you how to go about promoting up coming Aussie Vintage Dirt Track Nats, Grasy's idea of looking after the over 35s is commendable but I personally would like to see the over 60's well cater'd for.

Yes I understand it is impossible to cater for every age group in every class but we must remember they are as keen on being their and  being competetive, as we all are.

If the present looks after the past the future is in good hands.

Offline elsie 125

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 06:23:43 AM »
good point colmody,in which way is best to cater for our 60yr old dirt trackers