Author Topic: Back in the Day  (Read 4543 times)

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Back in the Day
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 03:36:37 pm »
Fire his details in the Name And Shame File ! No need for those sorts of shenanigans these days when so many US-based suppliers are prompt and courteous, and happy to deal with us. Wanker.  ::)
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 08:29:46 pm »
Just came across some feedback on Marks , not good.
Take care
Mike
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline curly001

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 09:52:36 pm »
Sent another email looking for my parts.
Recieve what must be his standard reply.
Parts sent, let him know what you ordered and will resend at his expense and ask me to ring him.
As I was away for a couple of days couldn't get back to him straight away and recieved another angry email because I haven't contacted him and blames me for not paying for tracking of items( but as we here in OZ know all USPS priority airmail is tracked).
Have since rung 4 times leaving messages on his machine( yes ringing during his business hrs) and several emails and no response.
Pissed off no end as I ordered early in the year so i could have them for CD8 but no joy.
If he had been honest and told me he hadn't done or sent them yet I would have been fine with it, but to say he sent them but must be lost because of not paying for tracking bullshit !
I'm now just resigned that I've done my $500.
Curly

Curly3

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 10:25:40 pm »
Stay on his case Curly, only the squeeky wheel gets oiled.

Simo63

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 10:42:34 pm »
I agree Curly, the squeeky wheel gets the oil mnate.  Keep on him and pester him until he sends you the stuff to get you off his back.

Cheers
Craig

PS. Were you the Curly at CD8 with Piney and Homer??  If so I was your neighbour in the Green Landcruiser that towed your trailer out.

Offline curly001

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 09:13:51 am »
Craig yes I'm that curly and thanks again for towing the trailer out. Didn't mention you were clearing out your fleet at CD8 might have been interested in a couple of different thumpers. Keep in touch. Curly

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 12:10:12 pm »
I have dealt with BITD in the past, pretty much the same, parts take time but do turn up eventually. I think he is basically honest bloke, just business is a bit chaotic.
formerly Marc.com