Author Topic: This is Officer Bubba... oops now I'm going to jail  (Read 7743 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: This is Officer Bubba... oops now I'm going to jail
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 12:51:24 pm »
Can't say I know who's telling the truth Jeff. I guess it's one of those 'you had to be there situations'  ;)

Hey Doc,
Of course you had to be there, but the Police video definitely shows their side of the story, which is very different to Bubbas spindoctor version.

…And Bill,
We are only having a laugh.

Your definitely right, he is just a guy who can go fast on a dirt bike, but in his position he should have know this could only end in tears. It certainly shows he has some growing up to do, you only have to see a few minutes of Bubba World to see that he is a spoilt little so and so who is a big fish in a small pond. As I said before, Celebrity is a two way street - it's all peaches and cream until you stuff up and then it turns to SH&T.

I can't wait to see what he does next…? It could be the making of him, but I have my doubts.  ;)

But Vandys image of him is a classic as is Firkos first turn pic.  ;D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 01:49:28 pm »
Give the kid a break ::)

yer he's just a 26 year old kid . probably alot less than that even - mentally :)

DR

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 02:37:06 pm »
Bill, I absolutely 100% agree with you mate ;)

Tall poppy syndrome at it's best(or worst as the case may be). I've witnessed some judgemental people before but this is really getting over the top. It's not just this forum but it's the media, facebook, twitter and many other forums. I have seen the police video's saying this and that but when you listen to the actual phone call made by the cop he was supposedly trying to pull over nowhere does he say he speed off after realizing the error of his ways. This flies totally in the face of the story/video the Police decided to release to the public on day 1. If you notice they have since quietly tried all methods to withdraw this particular official footage.

Have a good listen, the cops didn't even know which county they were in or where they were exactly. Don't anyone dare try to tell me the Police are all so high and mighty that they can't distort the facts at times like anyone else. From first hand experience I know some supposed upholders of the law can be outright liars. Let the courts decide and judge not. Maybe it was his mates doing and James simply played along on what seemed like some harmless fun at the time. Point is no-one knows the 'actual' story except the cops in the Silverado, James and his mate. He's copped so much bagging over the past few days you'd think he'd murdered someone. It was dumb thing to do yes but I'm sure everyone has done something dumb that regretted after the fact. Get a life people and stop being so judgemental.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:38:57 pm by Doc »

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 05:59:48 pm »
Bill, I absolutely 100% agree with you mate ;)

Tall poppy syndrome at it's best(or worst as the case may be). I've witnessed some judgemental people before but this is really getting over the top. It's not just this forum but it's the media, facebook, twitter and many other forums. I have seen the police video's saying this and that but when you listen to the actual phone call made by the cop he was supposedly trying to pull over nowhere does he say he speed off after realizing the error of his ways. This flies totally in the face of the story/video the Police decided to release to the public on day 1. If you notice they have since quietly tried all methods to withdraw this particular official footage.

Have a good listen, the cops didn't even know which county they were in or where they were exactly. Don't anyone dare try to tell me the Police are all so high and mighty that they can't distort the facts at times like anyone else. From first hand experience I know some supposed upholders of the law can be outright liars. Let the courts decide and judge not. Maybe it was his mates doing and James simply played along on what seemed like some harmless fun at the time. Point is no-one knows the 'actual' story except the cops in the Silverado, James and his mate. He's copped so much bagging over the past few days you'd think he'd murdered someone. It was dumb thing to do yes but I'm sure everyone has done something dumb that regretted after the fact. Get a life people and stop being so judgemental. 

Come on Doc,
Since when has a good old Aussie piss take been against the law. He stuffed up, he got caught and we can have a giggle if we want too. These highly paid sports stars want it both ways - they want the money for being a role model and then when they stuff up they just want to be treated like an average Joe. They are all over the media when it suits them and are then suddenly very shy when it goes tits up.

This is no different to taking the piss out of some Aussie footballer who can't tell the difference between a hotel hallway and a toilet.

He will get his day in court and good luck to him, but we are still free to have a giggle. Sport is all about heros and villains and at the moment Bubba Boy is the bad guy, so what.
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

suzuki43

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 06:19:45 pm »
Bill, this ones for you mate ;D ;D

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2011, 11:08:48 pm »
didnt nitro circus do this in an opening scene to one of their dvds lol gotta love the media blowing stupid stuff outa proportion
MUGEN power