Author Topic: Magoo's Charity ride  (Read 1118 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
Magoo's Charity ride
« on: January 28, 2011, 08:33:18 am »
Maggoos ride will now be a one day event on the Saturday the 26th March, Cost will only be $120 with all proceeds going to Ann and the kids trust, Bill and I will arrange a ride you wont forget and yes, I will be sweep, so I'm sure it wont be toooo hard ;), as for the change of the event, well, the hardship faced by us all in Qld, everybody will find it a struggle just to get by, but, Bill and I are determined to continue what we have started, so if your keen for a one day blast in Sunshine Coast Hinterland , just pm me for details. You must have a registered bike.

Dont forget the QVMX races the next day at Coles Creek, so bring your kipp and stay on!

All those that have confirmed allready, can you please let know if you wish to be still apart.

Cheers Trev

Re: Magoo's Charity ride
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 08:27:41 pm »
Me, yep, myself, yep and I will tag along as well( shit that's $360!). Sounds like a good weekend with Coles the next day. Can I ride my pre 2000 at coles?  (flow on model) ;D

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 08:38:51 pm »
Only for 3 laps ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 09:20:24 pm »
Thanks Brad, and Davey your bad!                                        I'm not saying anything about 3 lap chook chasers.

Thanks for the support,

Cheers Trev