Author Topic: shed pic & fridges  (Read 59659 times)

Offline Colin Jay

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: shed pic & fridges
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2008, 03:05:44 pm »
Yes, there is a RV125 in the eclectic mix of 34 bike that live in the shed.

Not one number plate stolen, all are from vehicles I have owned plus one that was given to me by a US submariner in Guam off of his Californian registered pickup truck.

16 years in the puss, ex CPO Gunbuster.

Yes that is a sidecar body, for 1978 XS1100 Yamaha if I ever get my finger out and finish building the chassis.

CJ
Why do things the easy way, when with a bit of effort you can really make it difficult for yourself!!

Offline D project

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2008, 10:26:14 pm »
Is that a 4 wheel honda also, maybe a S600? Or something else!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2008, 10:50:45 pm »
Some time I think that a big shed isn't all it's cracked up too bee, it just means that you end up "collection more crap" (the wifes words) I refer to it as "storing valuable resourses for future use".

:D Oh lordy yes. As the saying goes: The shit expands to fill the available space.

We bought our place largely because it has good car and bike storage... When I moved in, everything was clean and tidy and well-ordered. About six months later, all of the space was filled up.
Now it's just as much of a pig-sty than the old place - but a bigger one.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Colin Jay

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2008, 08:32:21 am »
D Project,

Yes, it is a 1965 S600 Honda.  I also have a small collection of 1960's and early 70's Honda bike buried amongst the other bikes.

1964 S90 Sports (restored)
1962 C72 Dream 250 (original condition)
1960 C71 Dream 250 (original condition)
1964 C72 Dream 250 (original condition)
1964 C102 Super Cub 50cc (original condition)
1972? QA50 (tidied up and ridable)
1972? XL250 Motorsport (wreck to be VMX'd)
1972? XL350 (rolling chassis only)
1972? SL125 (original condition to be restored)
1976 TL125S (original condition ridable)
1973 CB350F (trike)

I forgot, there is also a CD175 and the remains of 2 x SL175 twins buried under a pile of stuff in the back corner of the shed

CJ
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:25:39 pm by Colj500 »
Why do things the easy way, when with a bit of effort you can really make it difficult for yourself!!

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2008, 07:17:48 pm »
Good start but a little to neat cause looks like ya can walk around fairly safely!!!, not enough sidecars, Suggest you build a mezzanine floor to fill with loads more priceless irreplaceable crap ....oops treasure. not enough sidecars , get more tools on display boards, easier to find them and notice when free loading friends, neighbours and family (the worst offenders!) borrow and don't bring the needed right now ones back. insufficient sidecars, Failed to notice any blatantly stolen signs, posters ,number plates ,inflatable dolls, Good to see a TV of course you do have a DVD player and loud sound system attached??  Hmmm  keep going I think you will get there!  ;) :D :)
(Add more sidecars ;) Cheers Tim
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 07:21:45 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Quicksilver

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2008, 08:03:52 pm »
My favourite side of my humble little shed.

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2008, 08:23:34 pm »
Even  a bloody honda weed wacker quicky ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2008, 08:58:55 pm »
Tim have just removed ski boat.want more sidecars.saved money on mezzanine floor by buying and filling a seacontainer ;).want more sidecars.one sign of ARTS & CRAFT on right hand top side.
want more sidecars.wife has more signs and number plates in garden and on the verandah.want more sidecars.other treasures in house.still want more sidecars.tools are always packed & ready for events/some tool and work bench not shown in picture.just one more sidecar.
cheers Steve
Best is in the West !!

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2008, 10:09:42 pm »
Ahh that is perfect!!!! A shipping container ! Excellent ! Rid of waste of air space ski boat . another brilliant move! Set of tools always packed ready?", Hmmmm that has to be bullshit or you got to show more faith in "shit we leave in four bloody hours " last rebuild and final preparation for meeting schedule .  Keeping other treasures liberated items and fake trophy's etc (blow up dolls) in house, OK.... Want more sidecars totally natural human condition!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2008, 04:30:25 pm »
just realised i didnt upload any pics of my shed well here it goes (the beer fridge is hiddin behind the yz175)

MUGEN power

Offline mike1948

• A-Grade
  • Margate, QLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2008, 05:47:31 pm »
Can't be a proper Shed Fridge!!  Much too small.  Get a bigger one.

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2008, 06:12:27 pm »
Who Needs a Shed . My wife is just too cool!!  If modern woman want the landry in the shed then move the shed to the hall. ;) :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 06:17:48 pm by asasin »
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

All Things 414

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2009, 06:37:09 am »
I'm sorry but there's something "Hanibal Lector" about someone who keeps their shed like that. Very creepy.....

mx250

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2009, 07:32:07 am »
He has broken the first rule of a 'blokes shed' - if there is an available space it got to filled with 'I'll find a use for that one day' junk  :-[. Nice try but no cupee doll ;D.

firko

« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2009, 09:25:40 am »
I know a bloke who has a shed like that...everything in its place and a place for everything. He polishes his tools, waxes the floor and his cars have little carpet squares under each tyre. Speaking of his cars, he spends all day Saturday 8am-5pm cleaning and maintaining them....every Saturday, with only rare exceptions. If you're lucky enough to be offered a beer in his shed it's placed on a nice fresh coaster and if that coaster gets even slightly soggy it's instantly replaced with a dry one. If you dare to place the beer down away from the coaster he'll quietly reach over and put it on the coaster for you! The empty beer bottle is whisked away as soon as the last drop is drained and placed in the colour coder glass recycling bin. It's a very uncomfortable experience doing anything at his house, for fear of doing something to disrupt his orderly existence. I bet you the above anal retentive lives a similar well ordered and very creepy life.