Author Topic: JT Racing  (Read 4274 times)

Offline curly001

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: JT Racing
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »
I feel your pain Ted in the same boat as you with back in the day.

ted

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 06:38:34 PM »
Hey curl is Don answering your emails...he`s run dead on me

mainline

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 08:47:38 PM »
Too late for you guys to pull back Paypal payments? That seems to wake him up

Offline curly001

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 10:45:54 AM »
Ted not answering phone or emails.

Offline walshy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »
Ted & Curley

I received an email from our mate at back in the day. He said that he has posted the remainder of my order and wants me to release payment hold.
Should I believe him? Don't think I will until I see the missing Items. This Bloke is unreal!! 

Walshy

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »
I still use my fluro orange V2000 armour; hangin to get a helmet.
Johnny O - Tahition_Red factory rider.

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »
Ted & Curley

I received an email from our mate at back in the day. He said that he has posted the remainder of my order and wants me to release payment hold.
Should I believe him? Don't think I will until I see the missing Items. This Bloke is unreal!! 

Walshy
If he has sent them, there should be a tracking number attached to your parcel, once you know that your right.

Offline walshy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »
No tracking number. No nothing!

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 07:10:01 AM »
Ted & Curley

Walshy

If he has posted them then you have nothing to worry about. Asking for payment because he claims he has posted it seems a bit like BS to me. I wait till the parcels arrive before I pay. I email back and tell him NP you will pay ASAP when you have the tracking number.  ;D He has already F*cked you around so it's fair to return the Fav.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline walshy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 09:51:35 PM »
Tried that Slakewell. This clown is on his own planet. I stepped up my claim to Paypal. They informed me that" This claim has been amicably resolved". I looked into the records of the claim and found that Paypal had contacted Back in the day 3 times by phone but I did not get a chance to put my case forward. Not bad seeing that I am the paying customer!! I have since contacted Paypal and told them in no uncertain terms that they have not reviewed the case properly. They have since opened an appeal. I told them that I am not the only person that this loser has done this to, so they are looking into it.Keep you posted.