Author Topic: You Know You're Worth It....RM370  (Read 8193 times)

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: You Know You're Worth It....RM370
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 02:48:39 pm »
you OK though Marc - from the fall?
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 03:08:55 pm »

thanks for asking Ross, yeah my back and elbow are  little bruised together with my pride/

as for the German, sent him packing as well, he may think he is a god but like most Aussies and Kiwis I take don't lie down to get kicked.
formerly Marc.com

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 03:11:34 pm »
just do what i do when my german sister in law arcs up -who won the last 2 times ;D

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 03:29:52 pm »
I'll have a decent look and let you know the differences, I'm sure it something to do with the axles and or axle mounts.
K

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 06:14:51 pm »
Good to hear Marc - oh and that would be a picture of the FOX 370 you were going to send my way - for my wife I believe  ;D - I hope it's finished - mine is a going model??????
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

suzuki43

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:46 pm »

Hang in there Marc,I will send you shots of the package when it is in my claws.I am sure that will brighten your day.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 08:52:32 pm »
I'll have a decent look and let you know the differences, I'm sure it something to do with the axles and or axle mounts.
K
According to the parts book the LH fork on A & B is the same but the RH lower is different because the axle screws into the fork on the A and the B has an external axle nut. Visually they look the same otherwise.

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 08:00:41 am »
That's it Johnny O, I knew there was something different. Subtle, but definately model specific.
Cheers,
K

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 04:58:03 pm »
 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LIKE-NEW-Have-Title-Owner-One-Manual-/110633412288?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item19c243e6c0

Purchased from fifty something year old gentlemen who raced as a youngster and had informed me that his father owned a SUZUKI SHOP growing up.  He also mentioned that he had bought the bike from his best friend and provided me with the California Title that still bears the original owners name along with the original owners manual in a very matter of fact way after I paid him...This one is as nice of a vintage MX Bike that I have ever seen...and I just came back from the Vintage Motorcycle Auction at the South Point Hotel & Casio that is going on right now in Las Vegas.  In short, this bike appears to be right out of the wrapper, the engine is tight and everything works and runs like new. I was told that it had a plastic desert tank on it during the years that it was used...so the original tank that is pictured on it still bears the original paint, has no "ZERO" dents...just a couple little, tiny, tiny barely noticeable surface scratches and one minuscule scratch in one of the vinyl letter,notice that it still has the factory fuel mixture sticker on it.  All plastic fenders, number plate and side cover are original too and show minor degradation or discoloring that speaks to its' originality.  This thing is cherry pie sweet and ready to go to the race track or wherever you decide to point and shoot it.  I'll let the pictures tell the story, so please don't bother me with a bunch of silly questions....Note: the frame number matches title and engine case number is different but should not matter on this one, as I have more that 20 Vintage Motocross Bikes and this is by far one of the nicest original and unrestored and unmolested examples that I have ever come across.
Best is in the West !!