Author Topic: Dakar Rallye Cancelled  (Read 9556 times)

Tony T

Dakar Rallye Cancelled
« on: January 05, 2008, 08:30:41 am »
As usual for me lately, not VMX.  ::)
But a very interesting news story anyway.

http://www.dakar.com/indexus.html

Imagine the disppointment and the cost of this to all the competitors! Especially the factory teams, to turn up only to be told to go home the day before the start.

Offline fatboycrash

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Dakar Rallye Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 09:04:41 am »
Struth!!! What a cast iron bastard. It's a great thing to watch and follow.

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:41:19 am »
i cant believe it. i was so looking forward to it as i watch it every yr. its one of the few times you can see dirt bikes on TV. a big disapointment but not as much as the competitors would be
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 10:44:04 am »
 ::) As if David hasn't been tortured enough now he's somehow to blame for a race being cancelled.A case of organiser C.Y.A,  the sky won't fall in ,there will be another one, just have to wait a year, forget the factory teams that money has all been allocated and budgeted, the solo privateer on a once in a lifetime expedition is the only victim.I hope they get some of their hard earned back.
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 12:46:43 pm »
I know, move it to Australia.

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 04:29:41 pm »
Yep, move it to Australia.
North to South, East to West, diagonally or whatever!
You want mongrel terrain? we have mongrel terrain and no f*ckin' Terrorists!
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

firko

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 04:43:51 pm »
That's the world we live in folks. The Dakar Rally is a unique event that couldn't be replicated in Australia. It'll be back.

The David Hicks crack was a bit low 414. He's done it much harder than he deserved thanks to George "We don't torture our prisoners" Bush and his snivelling little arse licker nancy boy Johnny Howard not going in to Guantanamo to help him like every other foreign government did for their citizens.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 06:54:08 pm »
yoU DO THE TIME FIRKO YOU PAY THE CRIME, if your man enought to leave the country to pick up a gun and play armies, then your man enough to rot in a hole in the desert somewhere, he is damn lucky he was captured, if i was serving over there i would have stuck a bullet in his head and any other person aiming at my head on the otherside, captured or not.

he is lucky he got another chance, all his victims are still lying on the side of the roads in shallow ditches, they didnt come home for news years.   

Next time i stab someone i think ill use his excuse, alah told me to ? seems to work as a fairly lame excuse to murder these days, and those 12 lebo forkers who gang raped that poor aussie girl in sydney cause she was a 'white pig ?'   You cant reward stupidity with further stupidity, you wipe that gene pool out.

I know where hicks is living to if you would like to sent him some fan mail, ill be happy to post it to him on a rock through the front window. ::)

And now your telling me no Dakar ?     BArstards -  im going postal in my local mall !
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 07:02:59 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Yamaboy

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 07:25:44 pm »
Sure Hicks deserved a bit of time but what crime did he commit that makes him so evil? If you remember he wasn't, in the end, charged with anything. Every other western government lobbied to get their citizens out of Gitmo to serve their penance in their home countries. Not the spineless Howard government. They left an Aussie citizen to rot.

All David Hicks was guilty of is being an idiot and joining the Taliban. He was a poor misguided bugger looking for adventure. If he was any worse, the Yanks would still have him.

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 08:51:23 pm »
Hear Hear Yamaboy,
Freaky if your looking for a terrorist to hang, you can't go past the biggest and baddest of them all
GEORGE BUSH and his OIL COMPANY cronies!!!
Nothing like destroying contry after country and stealing it's oil to ensure that the oil addicted nation that is the U.S.A. doesn't go without.
The barstard should be hung for war crimes.
To any fellow vintage racer in the U.S.A, this is directed at your administration, and not at your or your serviceman and woman.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 08:53:47 pm by evo550 »

Phil

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 02:46:53 pm »
Hicks was indeed a bloody dill but that's all he's guilty of.  Racist attitudes like that shown by freaky and 414 are a deadset worry. Let's deport all of the niggers, rag heads and dagos and we'll have no more crime! Get real . The Anita Cobby Killers and all of those weird serial killers Adelaide likes to give the world are all ridgy didge Aussies. Not a "lebo" amongst them. Keep your racist rants to yourself freak.   
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:50:53 pm by Old Phil »

Offline TonyB

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 03:53:14 pm »
Make no mistake Bush is an idiot, but so is Hicks, I also don't feel a thing for him as i would not support anyone that rubs shoulders with people who cold bloodedly kill innocent men woman and children in the name of their cause. Nuke the barstards and anyone one else for that matter who promotes terror...
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting,  ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 07:20:26 pm »
Hicks was indeed a bloody dill but that's all he's guilty of.  Racist attitudes like that shown by freaky and 414 are a deadset worry. Let's deport all of the niggers, rag heads and dagos and we'll have no more crime! Get real . The Anita Cobby Killers and all of those weird serial killers Adelaide likes to give the world are all ridgy didge Aussies. Not a "lebo" amongst them. Keep your racist rants to yourself freak.   

H.T.F do you get onto racism from my post ? you idiot.

Anyway I say it as it is, last i looked it was a free country. 

I dont want Any amount of my hard earned taxes wasted on morons like him  and others includinging all the wankers out there serials, rapist and dumb arses going off to another county to play war. 

Poor little david........ahhhh F.T He took the risk he stays there, why should i be paying through the nose to bring him "home", he like others made there bed, so they can lie in it, mY point is im sick of in-deirectly paying for all this Politically correct mumbo jumbo by a bunch of do gooders and sissy's like you who think they can save the world by saving idiots from themeselves. 

My family comes first and then my freinds, if you dont come into either of those catagories i dont care what you do so longs as 3 things happen,
1. i dont see you or have to deal with you.
2. PAy for you directly or indirectly and anything you do
3. have my life and freedom affected by you directly or indirectly.

FWIW - i DONT HATE ANYONE SO YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MISGUIDED AND SLANDEROUS REMARKS TO YOURSELF Dr Phil.    Im guessing by your misguided rant that you still dont get it, that indeed Every one is racist or discrimatory against somthing or another, get a grip and a reality check if you cant understand that basic truth.     I just happen to discriminate against morons no matter what nationallity they are, what nationality is MRs hicks ? woops so you cant use that im racist against him, and those Arseholes that gang raped that girl in Syd last year called themselve lebo brothers, thats how they identified there gang in court when they told on the record" she had it coming " although they had never seen her before they all packed raped her young body then bashed her and left her to die  :'(

Humans like all creatures move in and out of the gene pool, and by that method and also by natural selection and predgudices angainst others forms of species they keep there form strong other wise all birds would look the same ? and this forum would only have one model bike.

Specifically regarding Hicks If you feel so inclinded to PAy for us to rescue idiots like him from himself and his stupidity, next time he or any other deside to' backpack' in another country and say take a photo with a bazooka for a postcARD, YOU CAN PAY THE MILLIONS TO RESCUE THEM although i like many, wont be rushing too, People can do what they like but i refuse to sign on the "bail them out", and as far as those other bastards and what they have been doing to young girls who where shorth skirts, i dont see how that is racist, or is that justa word people use when they really have no idea what they are talking about. 

This debate is dead, learn somthing and move on.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:33:45 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

YSS

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 10:02:50 pm »
 ??? ??? politics and motorbikes just dont mix . Freaky, I like you better when you write funny stories about bikes or tell me that the shocks are to dear ;D

Offline lyle2212

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 10:46:28 pm »
Aaahhh Politics and religion on a vmx website. Us vmx boys are a hot headed bunch aren,t we.   Here,s my 2 bobs worth...Who said Howard never helped Hicks? He got him home didn,t he," 5 years later come election time".. Good ol" U S of A," the world police ,do what they want when they want. Who needs to charge some poor misguided fool ,lets just torture him for 5 years then send him home. What did that forked up red neck soon to be ex president say, " your either with us or against us"..What a forken concept !!!!!!