Author Topic: BENEFIT FOR POPEYE AT DOUBLE THE DIRT  (Read 1190 times)

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
BENEFIT FOR POPEYE AT DOUBLE THE DIRT
« on: July 01, 2010, 12:37:54 pm »
As every one knows Popeye trowlled the wasp at CD7 and is just out of surgery.So unfortunatly he cant drive his truck .Idrove for a few days to help him out but my ribs are still a hurting.Now Popeye has done a lot of unpaid work for the club and when he has charged us for his truck it has been at a very favourable cost.So know is the time to return the favour!We will be running raffles on both days to help him out.LINK INTERNATIONAL has always given us excellent products to raffle off.In particular MOTUL PRODUCTS again wil be on offer as prizes .SHORELINE MOTORCYCLES WILL PUT UP A PR OF KNOBBIES to raffle.so if anyone has anything to put up for the raffle ie bottle of rum,bourbon,sixpack a service of some sort ,whatever you would be greatly appreciated. So get your entries in have a great weekends racing and help out a fellow club member who gives a lot of his time to the club,thanks in advance. CONTACT ME PH 3821 6777 OR PM
 ROBIN RICKETTS PRESIDENT BRISBANE MOTORCYCLE CLUB

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: BENEFIT FOR POPEYE AT DOUBLE THE DIRT
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 07:57:49 pm »
You can count me in, I will donate 2 A4 prints and a CD full of pictures, the winner can either chose pictures from my website, or, I will take them at BMCC round 3 which is in August.

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 01:56:15 pm »
got some more gear for the raffle.a BIG THANKS TO SERCO for there contribution

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 06:02:02 pm »
A big thanks to all who bought tickets in the raffle.the money raised was a big help to popeye .thanks again tO LINK INTERNATIONAL FOR MOTUL OILS,SERCO FOR A GEARBAG, BRETT AND GWEN AT BRON MOTO FOR T SHIRTS,JACKIE MAC FOR PHOTO SHOOT,DARREN BROWN BOXER SERVICES,VAUGHN AND DEBBIE AT A1 EXHAUSTS