Author Topic: You Know What I Hate, What I Really, Really, Hate?  (Read 51142 times)

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: You Know What I Hate, What I Really, Really, Hate?
« Reply #210 on: January 22, 2011, 10:43:38 am »
Oh yeah, I had forgoten to add that.paul.
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2011, 02:15:28 pm »
Eating a freshly microwaved hot dog found in back of the fridge, in front of your computer whilst reviewing this fine forum and then the mystery meaty thingo slips out of the plainly nowhere near fresh roll, on to the carpet >:( gees it makes the frankfurter so hairy and even grittier to eat..) then the missus comes round the corner and immediately goes of her nut because you show great personal hygiene practise by wiping the extra yukky bits of the frank on your shirt before resuming devouring the culinary delight! ???
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:25:20 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2011, 11:33:39 pm »
I hate aftershocks bigger than 5 and Celsium in the water  ;D
formerly Marc.com

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2011, 09:58:22 am »
  Another face-book dis-liker.
I got suspicious the first day I joined when i recieved a message from facebook to say that 'two delicious looking young females wanted to be my friends',
I thought what the **** Dont they know I'm a senior senior cit?
 Next thing there's major discord between my offsprings partners over some facebook missunderstanding crap.
 I promptly deleted my facebook ac. {that ain't easy either]! cheers pancho
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2011, 05:51:32 pm »
I hate it when you peel your mates bike over backwards (250 2T) with the throttle wide open in top gear on a rough rocky uphill trail. The end result is ugly & painful! First the bike: subframe, pipe, muffler, handle bars, throttle, all busted, every peice of plastic either busted or trail rashed. The muffler had dirt jammed 8 inches down the tube. The bike ls looking very secondhand at the moment.
Me: Pretty certain I have at least one broken bone in my hand, tweaked shoulder, trail rash & bruising on virtually every part of my body. The adrenalin is starting to wear of now and I'm getting stiffer by the second. I have a clear imprint from the helmet liner on my head. I don't crash often, but when I do, it's pretty much always big. This one is the biggest I can remember. Seriously though had I not been wearing all the safety gear, I doubt I would be here to tell the tale. The One Industries Trooper helmet is destroyed, but has done is job to perfection and while I don't wear a neck brace, I do wear a neck collar which I believe has also saved me from a much worse fate. No knee or leg damage thanks to quality knee braces. Nylons & jersey ripped to pieces. I went in hard, head & LH shoulder first, then proceeded to "rag doll" cartwheeling forwards up the hill, the bike cartwheeled backwards up the hill. I still can't believe it's happened. It's my mates fault, no names but he prefers to be called Poof Boy, if he hadn't got that flat tyre we wouldn't have been on that trail at that time, clearly he is at fault. I really hope my hand is not broken!
Cheers,
K

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2011, 06:30:25 pm »
shit sorry to hear that K man. here is hoping the hand is not broken and you come good very soon. you riding at HBBB?
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2011, 06:32:14 pm »
Poof boy needs to buy heavy duty tubes obviously......me thinks the Husky might be for sale??
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2011, 07:25:11 pm »
I'll be right for HBBB if my hand is not broken (fairly sure it is, it's about three times it's normal size and very sore), the first round of VIPER in 2 weeks is looking very suspect though. No, the Husky is not for sale, it's just getting fixed and will end better than when he bought it. Cheers,
K

suzuki43

« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2011, 08:13:54 pm »
I really hate it when the organisers of the VMX race series I have attended all rounds of this season.Decide to change the date,just after I book myself tickets to a must attend sporting (Rugby) fixture,on the new date.
Given its the final round, and piss up,my liver will thank me.

BUGGAR!!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 08:18:56 pm by suzuki43 »

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2011, 08:23:55 pm »
I hate it when you peel your mates bike over backwards (250 2T) with the throttle wide open in top gear
Done that myself.
Conned my mate into lending me his 78 husky CR250 to race in a pony express.
Got the throttle cable caught on a tree branch I think.
Very responsive those 250,s.
Bent all the arse up , seat included.
Had no money to fix it.
Bummer.
Wonder if he,s forgiven me yet? ;D
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2011, 08:47:24 pm »
Thats's a bugger BigK.  Get well soon.  ;D

mx250

« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2011, 08:18:12 pm »
Royals in general but Royal Weddings  ::).

I just don't believe that the same shit can be said with such pretend earnest so many different ways so many different times by so many effing self appointed experts.

(There, I feel better already :).)

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2011, 09:23:38 pm »
Changing the rules.

You live long enough to start feeling like your getting the hang of things, finally, and arseholes you've never met nor would ever be likely to want to associate with change the rules that will effect others and self with no obvious benefit to those whom the changes will effect. Fuggem all. >:(

No wonder old men are grumpy.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

cheapracer

« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2011, 01:43:05 pm »
Since this started out as an EBay bash ...

Some years ago my Daughter put something on EBay with a reserve price and then EBay noticed she was underaged and pulled the ad that same day then sent her a bill for the item which we ignored of course and still later threatened "action" if she didn't pay - EBay guy on the phone couldn't understand my "poor attitude" ..... 

Curly3

« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2011, 06:34:15 pm »
The arsehole that stole my 18yo daughters Iphone4 that I gave her for her birthday only 3 weeks ago.