Author Topic: You Know What I Hate, What I Really, Really, Hate?  (Read 51164 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Re: You Know What I Hate, What I Really, Really, Hate?
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 01:51:26 pm »
I hate the prick that lives next door to my parents who installed a coonara wood heater.  Unfortunately all he burns in it is treated pine.  2 winters later, my old man ends up in hospital with cancerous lumps on his neck and throat.  Never smoked in his life, and hardly ever drinks.

Council can't shut him down as he has a pile of redgum for 'display' purposes.  The EPA don't want to know.

I don't mind wood heaters at all, the smell of gum burning is actually quite ok to me.  But when your throat burns and your eyes water when you're minding your own business in your backyard, there's something really wrong.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this arsehole (legally or otherwise) would be much appreciated.

I suggest he needs to taste and smell the treated pine for himself, right across the back of his head. The authorities these days are weak as piss and of no help. Hope you can sort something out.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline NR555

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2010, 02:08:23 pm »
isnt treated pine arsenic based ??

Video camera proof is what you need, cant you get him on film with a trailer load of H4, then off to "tonight tonight" or the like, coucil and Govt hate being caught out.

He's a sneaky prick.  I got pics of his woodpile, then he moved it as soon as he thought we were on to him.  Treated pine is CCA (Copper, Chromium and yes, Arsenic).  People have died after accidentally burning that stuff in barbecues, so it's nasty stuff.

Thanks for the input guys... there's no way of proving that this dickhead caused it, but he needs a kicking for burning that shit.

A can of 'space invader' in his chimney might be good for some entertainment  ;D, but I don't think it will shut him down...

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2010, 02:26:19 pm »
LIke i said TV crew loves these stories, give them the call up and they be onto him like a rash, nothign like a TV crew on ya door for entertainment.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2010, 03:45:16 pm »
salt on the lawn is always good for giggle

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2010, 04:24:30 pm »
Flights from Melbourne are really really cheap.....but Perth to Melbourne are threw the roof  >:(  >:(...
Its cheaper to fly QLD return.. :(
cheers A
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:44:22 pm by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

chopa 071

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2010, 09:08:17 pm »
A guy we had working for us for the past nine months left work as usual last friday afternoon," see you guys on Monday" he said.
Monday morning he did not turn up, after about an hour or so we rang him to see where he was & he said that he had started another job!!! Ferkin little prick did not even have the decency to even tell us, let alone give some notice & still has the hide to ask for his holiday pay.

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2010, 09:11:31 am »
I really hate it when you trowell your BRAND NEW Husaberg TE300 two stroke in the car park showing off how good it goes to some clients! It's even worse when you get up with a tweaked shoulder and gravel rash all over your left leg, not to mention the dinged pipe, torn grip & broken clutch lever. Th excitement of a new model set common sense aside it seems. At least the clients got a good laugh.
Cheers,
K

mainline

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2010, 10:12:26 am »
don't suppose anyone had a camera running? ;D

You seem to have a scary history when it comes to test riding bikes around the backyard (or workshop carpark)?

I was reading about those Husabergs in the latest transmoto mag, they certainly look the goods.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2010, 06:19:41 pm »
Stupid, pointless keywords, like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/REIKON-RADIATOR-SHROUDS-KAWASAKI-KX-125-250-03-08-YZF-/250712534563?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5fa1ae23

I get the point of adding in "YZF" and "RMZ" when you're trying to sell your CRF - so people who are searching for a YZF or RMZ will also see your similar bike.

But WTF is the point when its a bike specific part? If someone is searching for "YZF", are they suddenly going to buy some RMZ radiator shrouds?
*facepalm*
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:38 am »
THIS IS THE PERFECT THREAD FOR ME!!

now where do i get started, movements that want change and sit on their hands ( top of the list that one), trying to get a consenes on what consitutes a race( nothing that important really), every time I write something I get compared to Nathan ( sorry nathan, they think everythings an argument, it's not guys ;D). Because you want change, your instanly an outsider and should just go ride moderns! well I'm not!

have a nice day ;D

Cheers Worms

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2010, 08:42:50 pm »
  (Have a nice day)  Whats that surposed to mean, have you got something against days that are not nice, or days that are raining. Dont you know that farmers need rain to grow crops so we all have food to eeeaaaattttttt.

Sorry I thought you were trying to start another fight but then I realised you were just saying.
     (Have a nice day)
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2010, 08:49:54 pm »
NR555 ,surely no one would be that silly,if it affect's the neighbours imagine what it is doing to them.

cheers Dale.

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2010, 09:31:19 pm »
People who like to give but not take  ;D
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2010, 09:32:57 pm »
  (Have a nice day)  Whats that surposed to mean, have you got something against days that are not nice, or days that are raining. Dont you know that farmers need rain to grow crops so we all have food to eeeaaaattttttt.

Sorry I thought you were trying to start another fight but then I realised you were just saying.
     (Have a nice day)

Its amazing how many people don't know what to say, when you respond to their "Have a good day" with "I'll do my best!".

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2010, 09:43:07 pm »
I hate people who play mind games,

so try and have a nice day!                                                       hang on it's raining ;D.

Cheers worms
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 08:19:25 am by worms »