Author Topic: what do you think  (Read 8785 times)

TM BILL

what do you think
« on: June 23, 2010, 09:04:51 pm »
I posted this reply on a well known uk forum , the moderator removed it and called it racially charged bull crap  :o Is it  ???
Remember im a Pom by Birth and grew up with real british champions like Noyce , Hudson and Thorpe  :)

The bloke who removed the Post "Kosy" is apparantly entitled to his opinion  ::)

Quote from: colsy;3812686
You may be correct but there are sayings like dont bite the hand that feeds you and have some respect for those that got you where you are today.I know for a fact there are people in europe who are genuinly hurt by that comment.How disrespectful can you be? if the US dream does't work out that comment will come back to bite him.

If that US dream dont work out :lol::lol::lol:
2002 rookie season wins SX lites title
2003 2nd to the goat in SX
2004 Wins SX
2005 2nd to the goat
2006 2nd to the goat
2007 2nd to stewart
2008 wins SX
2009 2nd to stewart
2009 wins outdoors
2010 SX out due to injury
2010 Currently 2nd in outdoors
I think hes lived the dream and anything else now is a bonus :xbeer:
I consider myself lucky to have known Chad since he was a kid :) Chad comes from a humble background and has worked bloody hard to get where he is today.
Chad came to the UK in 1996 as a 13 yr old and rode for Andy hieghtman of Bortech suzuki and cleaned up all the poms could offer :lol: Chad was gived dispensation to ride a 125cc and still cleaned up all you Poms had to offer inc your Current open MX champion.
Chad rode one season in europe in 2000 in the premier class and finished 2nd to M pichon. im happy to be corrected but i believe this was and still is the highest placing for a rookie in the Premier class :)
Chad has on many occasions publicly stated how much he enjoyed his time in Europe and credits the late Jan de groot with building him into the champion he has become.
Chad throughout his career has dealt with negative public opinion from many areas , when he went to the states the seppos didn't like him because hes not one of theirs, the Aussies got up him because he spoke like a Seppo :roll: and now you Poms are into him beacause he tells it like it is :-?
Bottom line i dont imagine Chad gives a fat rats arse what you blokes think of him , his results do the talking for him :) and if you judge him on one interview ( that doesn't come across real well) you were never really fans anyway.

Why dont you put your negative energy into trying to build a true champion of your own :lol: lets face it since DT retired who have you had :-? Credit to James Dobb but for a population of 70 million you really do have a piss poor record :lol:

This is the thread i replied to
http://forums.mxtrax.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276151
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:44:03 pm by TM BILL »

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: what do you think
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:57 pm »
You just interuppted their little whinge session - which is no excuse for bad moderation like you just copped.

Try again without the the reference to the lack of fast poms in recent times, and see how you go.

PS: Reading that thread made me stupider. I reckon it would only take a couple of re-reads and I'll want to buy a Bultaco. On the bright side, it reminds me how far above the average this forum is.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:21:43 pm by Nathan S »
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

TM BILL

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 09:28:41 pm »
Thanks Nathan , this thread is not about if you like chad or not , its about freedom of speech.

The genius who pulled my thread feels it ok to call chad a "shallow brain dead half wit" and apparantly thats ok >:(

We are very lucky that Graeme allows us freedom of speech on here and why every day i truly appreciate how lucky i am to live in this part of the world  :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:52:55 pm by TM BILL »

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 09:59:30 pm »
Freedom of speech? Nah, I'm just too lazy to moderate properly.

Looking at Kosy's reply shows him to be an overly sensitive Pommy git. Luckily, I'm an insensitive Aussie git...

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 10:16:37 pm »
[quo =Graeme M link=topic=13747.msg136924#msg136924 date=1277294370]
Freedom of speech? Nah, I'm just too lazy to moderate properly.

Looking at Kosy's reply shows him to be an overly sensitive Pommy git. Luckily, I'm an insensitive Aussie git...
[/quote]

Have you seen his latest reply  :o the mans a disgrace  >:( obviously his whippet wont turn it up for him , his beers got cold , and his homing pidgeons wont come home  ;D

Hes from the north so probably has trouble finding time to practice MX in the half hr of daylight they get up there in summer  ;) so thats making him grumpy.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 10:23:31 pm »
Tut, tut, tut Bill.....hows the Metise back.....Vallie been massarging it?.....thanks for cleaning the BBQ. ;)
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

TM BILL

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 10:36:20 pm »
Tut, tut, tut Bill.....hows the Metise back.....Vallie been massarging it?.....thanks for cleaning the BBQ. ;)

Johnny boy the back is on the mend, vales given it special atten ;) glad i cleaned up some of my mess  ::)
Are you taking good care of my TS  ;D me dads threatening to ride at the double the dirt weekend, are you going   :)

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 06:11:11 am »
Lets see if mine is edited  ;)
Pommie gits!

suzuki43

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 07:58:56 am »
Ira you have stirred a hornets nest.
I suspect that they will challenge you to a duel with muskets at dawn.Thats is so jolly unfair you beastly chap.
Those damn colonials how dare they question our glorious scrambles.

This is why England has gone to the dogs and why anyone with half a brain has/is emigrating to Aussie or NZ. :-*

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 08:04:20 am »
...anyone with half a brain has/is emigrating to Aussie or NZ. :-*

Young Bill definitely fits that description. :)
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 08:07:52 am »
The 'Racist' card is always the first card pulled from the deck by a desparate, small minded man [don't believe me then look our inbred politicians  ;)].

There is nothing racist in your post at all. Tell him to 'get a big black dog up ya!' and see how he reacts…

I think Brad [or should I say Joel] summed it up best… 'Pommie gits'.

And remember if you think he is cranky now, wait till the new government is finished with him, he will be truly pissed off  ;D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

suzuki43

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 08:14:35 am »
Ah screw it,I couldnt resist and threw a hand grenade on mxtrax,no one picks on my man Ira and gets away with it!!!

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 08:18:54 am »
Hey Craig,
Post the link to your post so we can watch the show [before it gets pulled]  :D
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

suzuki43

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 08:23:31 am »
Hey Jeff
Here you go sorry havent had a chance to reply to your email,but bike sounding great!
I see JJ sorted you out for the manual,feel free to flick one my way Mike Felton needs one.

Link below:Pretty tame old boy really ;)
http://forums.mxtrax.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3813117
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:25:46 am by suzuki43 »

mx250

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 08:46:05 am »
Lets have a vote; lets make Bill an Honorary Australian - even throw in an Order of Australia ;D.

(I think you hit the nerve with the word 'Pom'. Go back and write the same thing and substitute the word 'Englishman'  ;) :D)