Author Topic: yz125 c/d/e/f front spokes/ nipples  (Read 814 times)

mainline

yz125 c/d/e/f front spokes/ nipples
« on: May 09, 2010, 06:30:09 pm »
I pulled apart my YZ125C front wheel today, and despite some surface rust the spokes and nipples were in pretty good nick, all the threads were good etc. I've already got new spokes to use so I don't need these ones, but I know some of you hardcore types ;D have plating kits, so I thought I'd offer them up as it seemed a shame to just chuck them in the bin.

All free of course, just the postage costs, or I'll bring them to CD with me.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: yz125 c/d/e/f front spokes/ nipples
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 06:50:48 pm »
I pulled apart my YZ125C front wheel today, and despite some surface rust the spokes and nipples were in pretty good nick, all the threads were good etc. I've already got new spokes to use so I don't need these ones, but I know some of you hardcore types ;D have plating kits, so I thought I'd offer them up as it seemed a shame to just chuck them in the bin.

Genuine C spokes, Hairdo?
If so, consider them sold.

I'llbe in touch when I'm somewhere near civilisation.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

mainline

Re: yz125 c/d/e/f front spokes/ nipples
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 09:40:48 pm »

Genuine C spokes, Hairdo?
If so, consider them sold.

I'llbe in touch when I'm somewhere near civilisation.

I haven't had them carbon dated but i'd assume they're original C spokes. They're yours for a tub of hair gel, and not that stuff you apparently use in your merkin