Author Topic: VMX parts market spreading globally  (Read 4786 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: VMX parts market spreading globally
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 04:24:53 pm »
Granted, a lot of the Chinese stuff is crapola, built to a price but if you took the time to scratch the surface you'd find some really good stuff that make even the big name products look dodgy by comparison.
I'm old enough to remember when everyone laughed at Japanese bikes, now look at what they make. Beware of the Chinese once they start to get it right.

I'll have to stop agreeing with you firko :o I'm not sure if this is your mates throttle shop but I found THESE when I saw one on a bike. Have a look in his ebay store ASV style levers, Billet Throttles, ignitions etc etc all cheap as.
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 04:50:51 pm »
  Thanks lozza iv'e been toying with a hydraulic clutch on my old'sherpa the only thing missing is lever/ master cylinder  ;) been waiting over a year for one to come up on ebay,and i was dreading what i would of payed   :D

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 05:58:03 pm »
"Prompt treat & service as well as steady friendship & cooperation become our business principle!!!"

and

"We always seek to supply best products at most efficient way

We take credit and honesty as our life"

How could you go wrong when they have a mission statement's like these  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:01:03 pm by STiG »

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 06:09:40 pm »
Didn't Doc buy one of these master cylinder/slave kits a while back for one of his Suzukis?

From memory he was impressedā€¦

How could you argue with a company that "takes credit and honesty as our life".
Gotta love this VMX caper
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down hereā€¦

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 08:47:05 pm »
ive got two chinka bikes xmotos and a ddr 200 the ddr is a honda copy and i reckon is just as reliable.ddr is nearly two years old still on original tires and battery let it sit for 4 or 5 weeks turn on fuel give it some choke hit the start button and off it goes.never had to tighten a bolt on it or never replaced a part on it its made by a company called shineray who also make ignition systems and wiring harnesess for a few jap bike and car companys.the xmotos bike although not as good is just as reliable always starts second or third kick the battery fell out of it :Dwhen my daughter was riding it neither bikes blow smoke or leak any oil.jianshe is part owned by yamaha and most of the py 50 and py 80 bikes you see for sale are made in the same factory as the yamaha equivelant and are made with yamaha parts internally the motors are the same just the side covers on the motors have a different name on them but try getting a yamaha dealer to tell you this when hes trying to sell you a $2000 peewee80 compared to a $900 jianshe.cheers gary

maxvmx

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2010, 05:30:08 pm »
Genetic depletion!