Author Topic: Penrith Club Charity Meeting-Magoo.  (Read 36392 times)

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Penrith Club Charity Meeting-Magoo.
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2010, 01:39:12 PM »
if you have any problems getting an entry form you can email kelens kawasaki too on kelenk@bigpond.com.au.

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2010, 09:29:31 PM »
ran into mark peatman the presso of the city of penrith club at the shops today asked him about the meeting. he was pretty excited about the weekend he has been chasing up sponsers.
on board are some local shops - deus ex machina, cash & co wreckers & kelens kawasaki. talking to mca,mick dyer mc,metropolitan wreckers & western mc.bar deus all of these shop are local to penrith area and do support the historic scene being road or track.
so how about some support from the vmx scene. i don`t know if mark has asked them about coming onboard - every little bit counts.it doesn`t have to be a heap.how about the evo/pre85 races sponsered by red devil racing. i am just put`in it out there.in saying that the reason for pre- entry is that they are going to put together a program and all sponsers will be in it.
nepean motor sport group who own the track have gave the trackhire for the weekend free to the cause.
the nsw yamaha xs650 club are having a ride day to the track on sunday
he said there is no trophies but they are working on medallions with a photo of bruce with a red ribbon. why red i asked! what colour are honda. penny dropped.pendragon solutions are helping them with the medallions, sounded every merlin to me.asked him about the link to bruce,got a lesson in history wish i never asked.well it look`s like it maybe turning into a good meet.   

Curly3

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »
No maybe about it Micks, It'll be a ripper.
In the immortal words of Fat Kev,
I'm excited.

mattsaggus

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »
who do i contact to ride in the charity day on the 31st and 1st of august at nepean?

Thanks heaps Matt Saggus

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2010, 11:06:33 AM »
if you have any problems getting an entry form you can email kelens kawasaki too on kelenk@bigpond.com.au.

Matt give Christine Tickner a call at Kelens.

Cheers
Shaun

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2010, 05:53:43 PM »
Does the club notify you if you are in the 25 lappers, would hate to turn up Saturday and not get a ride.

Anybody know te numbers entered as well
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Curly3

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »
My thoughts exactly Turtle.

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
email them email address at top of page

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »
I'll be staying at the track Saturday night,

does any body know if there are plans for BBQ or will I need to send out for Pizza.

cheers
Noel

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2010, 06:47:27 PM »
I hope every-ones mate Herb has got something going 'cause I'm staying over night to. I hope all you dudes that are on this forum that turn up for this gig find this old dude and say hello. cheers pancho.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Curly3

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »
I sent an email several days ago with no reply as yet. Noel & Wally ( Pancho ), I'm camping as well and I 'll have my BBQ, see you there, It will be good to put faces to names.
Steve

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2010, 09:32:15 PM »
sure that they are getting a large tent with tv etc for saturday night.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2010, 11:36:17 PM »
whats on?, motogp?  :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

firko

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2010, 11:58:30 PM »
I'll be out to watch the 25 lappers on Saturday and'll stay to party a bit afterwards but it's too bloody cold for me, the precious old nancy boy that I am! I only live 20 minutes away so the lure of my Sealy Posturepedic and nice warm duck down dooner are much stronger than the thought of freezing my goolies off in the back of the Jeep. :-[
I'm not fit enough to ride yet but I'm bringing a few bikes out to display on Sunday.
I hope Penrith gets the support they deserve with this meeting. A couple of the Penrith guys have gone out on a limb to get this meeting running so lets hope their efforts go rewarded.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 12:08:27 AM by firko »

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2010, 09:48:21 AM »
that`s ok firko call me nancy boy2 but i don`t want to be waked up by jade like matcho was.matcho if you want moto gp bring your set box and antena other wise it`s on any sunday,track footage etc etc.
curly try the dog & bone i think christine has been busy with the king of nepean,mnsw,charity mtg,kelens & personal life. ph 47214439 if not christine then nev.