Author Topic: VIPER RACING SOME INFO  (Read 656 times)

kaw440

VIPER RACING SOME INFO
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:39:49 pm »
To all that enjoy there vintage racing with viper i have something that needs to be said myself and 4 outher guys bust our balls to make the season great with free beer lunch vouchers great prizes trophys etc its not easy to do this so heres the drill after a certain post on this site referring to ravenswood i have now been told to basicly jam it from BMMC after some of the BMMC members read the utter shit that was said about no racing there this year SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE VERY HELPFULL GUYS THAT HAVE MADE THIS POSSIBLE we are now not racing at ravo i have spent weeks trying to get us at ravo and now why did i bother because its a great track and everyone likes to race there so now im pissed that i spend all my free time trying to make this year a great season and with the strike of the keyboard it is rooted in minutes now i have something to say if its not possitive keep it to your self if its a rumor email or ring the viper committee and find out before this kind of crap happens again better again join the committee and help.

All Things 414

Re: VIPER RACING SOME INFO
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 12:39:28 pm »
It is with humbled heart that I apologise to the Bendigo Motorcycle Club for my earlier comments regarding the running of future Viper/VCM meetings.
It would appear that I didn't have both sides of the story and I was premature in my summing up of the situation. I wish I'd not said anything... :-[