Author Topic: Return transport for CD7 from Melbourne.  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Return transport for CD7 from Melbourne.
« on: January 26, 2010, 06:56:05 pm »
Hi everyone,
                 i am sorting out the logistics of transporting a set number of bikes and gear from Melbourne to CD7 then return to Melbourne, all i am looking for at the moment is a total number of people that would be keen for this to happen.

My plan is to provide a fixed price per bike/gear for the return trip, i am trying to secure insurance cover from the time i leave Melbourne until i return. The aim is for the price to be under $350 per bike return.

Anyone that is interested please send me a pm so that i can have this in place and locked in ASAP, please note i am only looking for numbers at this stage not looking for any funds to change hands.     
                                                                                                  Regards Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: Return transport for CD7 from Melbourne.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 06:58:40 pm »
been thinking about this too Peter.

I'm interested as well and i reckon i have a mate that will be a starter as well (and he rides Pianos like you  ;D).

so 2 from Hoony.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 07:13:16 pm »
pianos ;D

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 07:29:31 pm »
pianos ;D

Yes Paul,
             highly tuned racing machines only for the brave.  :)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 07:35:08 pm »
i heard  ross has got a panio from you pete ,trouble is he carnt get a tune on his :P

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 07:40:32 pm »
i heard  ross has got a panio from you pete ,trouble is he carnt get a tune on his :P

PM sent.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 08:23:37 pm »

PM sent.
and laughed at  ;D

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 10:41:46 am »
Hi everyone,
                 i am sorting out the logistics of transporting a set number of bikes and gear from Melbourne to CD7 then return to Melbourne, all i am looking for at the moment is a total number of people that would be keen for this to happen.

My plan is to provide a fixed price per bike/gear for the return trip, i am trying to secure insurance cover from the time i leave Melbourne until i return. The aim is for the price to be under $350 per bike return.

Anyone that is interested please send me a pm so that i can have this in place and locked in ASAP, please note i am only looking for numbers at this stage not looking for any funds to change hands.     
                                                                                                  Regards Peter.

I am also looking at only taking a total of 5 bikes if anyone is interested, this would be $260 return. Bikes would need to be dropped off and picked up from Melton Victoria, this would include taking bike and gear. Please let me know if this would help any of you wanting to get to CD7 but can`t take the time to drive up.   Peter.