Author Topic: Another load of vintage bikes/parts to be lost forever  (Read 4806 times)

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: Another load of vintage bikes/parts to be lost forever
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 02:21:21 pm »
I reckon wreckers will soon have to move with the times and set up their business selling parts via ebay or other similar sites. A lot of the big USA wreckers have been selling on ebay for a while now.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 05:26:07 pm »
nathan wasnt that garry rush ex sprintcar driver that started pick n payless?.best car wrecker i ever dealt with was at milperra long gone now,witch was dollar wallies.made of money and used to live across the road from the yard in that crapy old fibro house.cheers gary

Offline crs-and-rms

• Legend
  • heaven 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 06:41:51 pm »
ive dealt with that newcastle wrecker i would ring and ask if he had the part i was looking for say yes he had it but when i would get there it was the wrong part or it  would be worse than the parts i was replacing  and he would still want top dollar for it and i lived 50 mins away  a drive for nothing ,i like to keep my dollar here in oz but its cheaper to pay for postage from the us a lot of the time