Author Topic: hello JACK PENGELLY  (Read 34972 times)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: hello JACK PENGELLY
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 12:20:49 am »
ive know jack  for 35 to 40 years and a nicer person you will never meet  ,jack told me once that he never owed any of his race bikes and i know were the kramer copy is  ;)

So in other words you've know him since you were born , well almost.Actually I heard a rumor that the first word that you spoke wasn't Dad or Mum .It was Jack! Later you came out with Jack's Maico!

p.s if a hodded man with a shootgun turns up at work tomorrow demanding that you take him to the Kramer it wasn't me alright?

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 12:22:14 am »
Is that Trevor Flood running second on #5 ? Landman on #45 ?
yep. #9 Bernie Ryan , might be Jack on the far right.

rallyelc4

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2009, 12:27:45 am »
so were is this kramer ;D

rallyelc4

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2009, 01:30:57 am »
BTW guys i really aprecate all your efforts please keep up the good work, any info, pics,movies,old yarns,mags are much aprecated with me seem like a good community here, looks like i will be spending more time here, BUNCH of top blokes here THANKS,dan spence

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2009, 02:59:15 am »

Yes,

Thats also Trevour in the other photo on a Mustard CZ with # 10 Gary Adams both behind the #43

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2009, 05:50:54 am »
ive know jack  for 35 to 40 years and a nicer person you will never meet  ,jack told me once that he never owed any of his race bikes and i know were the kramer copy is  ;)

So in other words you've know him since you were born , well almost.Actually I heard a rumor that the first word that you spoke wasn't Dad or Mum .It was Jack! Later you came out with Jack's Maico!

p.s if a hodded man with a shootgun turns up at work tomorrow demanding that you take him to the Kramer it wasn't me alright?
you idiot /to much beer again moto
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:57:37 am by paul »

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2009, 08:08:14 am »

Yes,

Thats also Trevour in the other photo on a Mustard CZ with # 10 Gary Adams both behind the #43

They must be coming up to lap #43, it looks like they're in a pitched battle, getting all tangled up in a go for the lead.....and he's on a Ducati !
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

albrid-3

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2009, 08:12:37 am »

albrid-3

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2009, 08:15:45 am »

albrid-3

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2009, 08:30:40 am »

Jack Pengelly racing at Amaroo on Keith Stackers Bike

mx250

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2009, 09:07:33 am »

What is that beast?; looks like the GP360(?) motor in a VR frame.

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2009, 09:09:25 am »
It is. Built by Lyall O'brien for Gary I believe

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2009, 07:04:49 pm »
Loving this thread, nothing as dramatic or stark as black and white pics. Don't wish to hijack the thread, but I was over roadracing at the Southern Classic at Broadford last month, and I spotted Gary Flood looking after the Period 4 AJR 350 (Bultaco replica) that Peter Guest was riding (fast !) for them, and Gary still looks fit enough to resume racing tomorrow. As an aside, he is still respected all over the place for his efforts in getting the Quantel Cosworth roadracer going for Paul Lewis, Roger Marshall and others when many had tried and failed. Must be a goldmine of knowledge, both passed down and acquired, and still retains a competitive love of the sport. A good soldier !
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2009, 08:53:28 pm »

you idiot /to much beer again moto
A bit harsh,but then again tell us something new :P

albrid-3

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2009, 09:04:35 pm »