Author Topic: First Annual Klub Kevlar Show'n'Shine  (Read 21729 times)

firko

Re: First Annual Klub Kevlar Show'n'Shine
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2009, 06:25:31 pm »
Good point Pirie.. It got swept up in the mayhem and I'm not sure what the result was. I've PM's DJ for an update.

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2009, 08:38:46 am »
Thanks for the pics too Mark (as well as everything else)

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2009, 05:21:45 pm »
The current tally for the Noel Fund stands at $10,998 including the $3500+ made at the Auction.
The N.O.S. Husky WR tank was sold to Shoey this morning and there are a few fun and odd things that'll either go up on this forum for sale or I'll hit 'em on eBay. The KTM SX50 will go on eBay tomorrow but I thought I'd make it available to forum members before that happens. VMX issues #4 and #6 will also go on eBay today.
The little Kato is available to the first forum member to offer $3000 until midnight and if not sold she goes on eBay. What a cool Christmas pressy for the kids/grandkids 8)

It's time to start winding this down so let's go out with a bang by bidding on the items I'll be offering up over the next day or so. Once again, thanks to all who've contributed and assisted in the fundraiser and the Show'n'Shine. I won't list everyone as it's a long list and I'm certain to miss somebody and I don't want to do that. Those wonderful people who've dug deep, gone out of their way to help and have offered support when it was needed know who you are. The Clarke family through myself are deeply grateful to you. You're all a part of what makes this sport such a cool family.

Where was the NOS Husky tank put up for offer?, I didn't see that one???

Below: Auctioneer extraordinaire Evil Rudy and his pretty assistant Magoo manhandle the Kato for the adoring crowd.

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2009, 05:33:11 pm »
I would have loved to see that NOS Husky tank on eBay to see what it would have fetched, would hve even been a great bar ornament, how come it didn't go to auction? ???

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2009, 06:17:33 pm »
Good point Pirie.. It got swept up in the mayhem and I'm not sure what the result was. I've PM's DJ for an update.

pirie593
B-Grade

Re: Fund raiser Show'n'shine.
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2009, 07:58:04 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$220 for the sign

pirie593 -  The sign is all yours. If you give me your address I send it on its way back home. Thanks for bidding.

Cheers DJ

If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2009, 06:33:04 pm »
It is the real deal
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

firko

« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2009, 06:36:05 pm »
I would have loved to see that NOS Husky tank on eBay to see what it would have fetched, would hve even been a great bar ornament, how come it didn't go to auction?
I'd decided to put it on eBay but before I could I was made an offer of $400 which I figured was a pretty good price.

firko

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2009, 09:48:05 am »
The little Kato 50 sold on eBay for $2750 Buy it Now last evening. It's going to a new home on the Gold Coast.
Anyone have any clues on shipping the little fella from Sydney-Gold Coast?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300369209324&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:AU:1123

firko

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2009, 05:17:44 pm »
The new owner of the little KTM SX50 is Queensland Maroons State of Origin and Canterbury Bulldogs front row forward Ben Hannant. Cool.

TT

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2009, 06:01:20 pm »
Won't he look a little silly on it............  :-\

Curly3

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2009, 06:04:15 pm »
Not to mention he's now a Kangaroo as well. Good player for a Queenslander.

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2010, 09:06:41 pm »

Terry Sayers other CR125, the trick one.

Does anyone know Terry Sayers, and did he sell these bikes?

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »
shared pit bay yesterday with terry,lives up tuncurry/foster way,pretty sure he still has 2 Cr's,(at least),racing spoton red one yesterday,google yellow pages?? :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2010, 07:58:56 am »
yer mick that`s his new 77 but he is looking for a 76 too i think he wants consecutive models.his 73/4 is perfect.e74 will phone him and tell him about post.

firko

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2010, 11:48:29 am »
Seeing that we're being reminded of our first Klub Kevlar Show'n'shine, this wouldn't be a bad time to remind everyone that we'll be repeating the event again this year with all proceeds raised going to Magoos family. Once again it'll be in November and at the same venue. It's early days but I'd like to start drumming up support and to get an indication of who's interested in coming.

We had a great time last year and I reckon we could double the turnout this time around. It's a good PR exercise for our sport and I believe it's a good opportunity to sell our movement to the general public. Who's up for it?