Author Topic: Viper Membership - Question  (Read 4812 times)

viper42

Re: Viper Membership - Question
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 10:14:54 pm »
Stevo,
I live in the Essendon Area and also am a member at Ballarat.Let me know when you are in town and I will show the Viper ropes and some good riding spots nearby.

PM me and I will give you my contact details

Viper 42

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 10:18:03 pm »
Stevo,
I live in the Essendon Area and also am a member at Ballarat.Let me know when you are in town and I will show the Viper ropes and some good riding spots nearby.

PM me and I will give you my contact details

Viper 42

Yer but who do you barrack for??????????

All Things 414

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 06:50:53 am »
Ballarat is ok if your a polar bear, fairy penguin, or like Icicles (its the coldest place in victoria and the blokes that come from there have all gone mad from brain freeze)
Just because I'm a reincarnation of King George The Fifth, Gator has the nicest sequin after-five collection in Australia and Neale's a CSIRO crash-test dummy for how much VB the human body can endure has nothing to do with the temperature.  :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:15:33 am by All Things 414 »

Offline Stevo17

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 05:58:48 pm »
Hi Guys,

Sorry for being a bit slow in responding. I am on the road back and forward between Melbourne and Sydney at the moment, and trying to pack the house up.

The cold weather in Ballarat would not bother me !  I lived in Canberra for 30 years and it cannot be any colder than that joint ! It sounds like a good option for me.

Thanks for the tip Viper42. I will get in touch with you.  By the way, I am a Hawthorn guy all the way. But I actually did go to the Bombers Saints game last weekend. Fletchers goal from 70 metres was awesome to see.

cheers
stevo