Author Topic: $$$ Big $$$ paid for CR250M  (Read 849 times)

Quicksilver

$$$ Big $$$ paid for CR250M
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:10:01 pm »
Guys. I just had a strange bloke here sent to me via our local Honda dealer. We did a little bartering and he was very keen to buy my CR250M. So keen he got up as high as $7500 cash to buy it. I just couldnt get through this blokes head the bike was a gift from my wife and NOT FOR SALE.
Here is your chance to pull some good dollars for a nice 250M if you have one to sell. He is only interested in a nice original, not a restored bike. I have explained to the bloke that he should be able a good one if thats sort of money he willing to spend. He doesnt want me giving out his for any reason, yet he gave his number to me  ::) ( Told ya, he is strange ) but he asked if I could pass on phone number of anyone who has one for sale and he'll call you. I dont even know where the bloke live's other then the only info he would give is he lives in NSW. He did have some good NOS Honda parts and a very nice original CR125M, Honda 305 dream, Z1000 on board as well. I told him there is a nice 250M on ebay, claims he doesnt ebay  :o. I bet he does  :)
PM me your mobile number if you have a CR250M in original condition to sell and i'll text him your number.

Quicksilver

Re: $$$ Big $$$ paid for CR250M
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 02:56:25 pm »
I stress this point.
I am passing on mobile phone numbers only. I want nothing to do with setting up any deals for anyone.   I only posted this so maybe I can help a forum member sell a bike for very good money. Please don't email me pictures of your bike or any details other then your mobile number. I will foward your number on then the rest is between you and him..

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:29:24 pm »
sounds like a collector of bikes that is a little paranoid about giving away his contact details
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Quicksilver

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 06:25:13 pm »
Yeah, bloke was odd.. I told him that too, told him was definately different and strange. Didnt seem to bother him.
I have no doubt his money is good regardless of his manner.