Author Topic: Grass track/vinduro  (Read 4205 times)

Offline DG 26

• B-Grade
  • 250H 125D it490 looking for pre75bike
    • View Profile
Grass track/vinduro
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:31:42 pm »
Rd5 heaven
Grass track & vinduro 18th & 19th July at Crawford river Buladelah NSW see Heaven web site for entry info or Ph02 48695279
Turn up and join in the fun  8)
See you on the track
DG26

Offline czeck

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Grass track/vinduro
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:32:54 am »
hello
any one need any practice for this, 3 or 4 of us are going up to Louee (never remember how to spell this) Station this weekend,
rgds
Carl

http://louee.net.au/

Offline ricakk

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 06:35:17 pm »
Can't wait ,will be the first ride since I broke my leg at the Jack Hogg
I'am even going to miss my wife 50th Birthday what a understanding woman,  I HOPE.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 07:16:31 pm »
Yeah fingers crossed the weather holds. This is my first vintage race meet since April, the first race where I should be fit and healthy for about 8 months, and my first visit to Crawford River, so I am real keen.

Can't make the vinduro but should be there Sunday for the grasstrack. Bring it on!

Rosco400

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:18:45 pm »
Can't wait ,will be the first ride since I broke my leg at the Jack Hogg
I'am even going to miss my wife 50th Birthday what a understanding woman,  I HOPE.

:o  might have to move this thread to "Does this end in tears" :D

oz555ktm

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 11:07:32 pm »

come on Graeme The Vinduro will a lot of fun .

and the camp over is all aways a lot of  fun too.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 09:06:19 am »
Nah, still haven't got the IT finished, and don't want to cause too many waves at home after just coming back from the whole CD6 thing. Still, I am really looking forward to the grasstrack on Sunday, hope to have fun. The litle RM is all cleaned up after CD6 and ready to go...

oz555ktm

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 10:03:42 pm »
well its all system Go
on Heavens first Vinduro the weather is going to be  warm will a lot warmer than canberrra .
I will be set out the Vinduro track and the Grass track on Friday will like to thank Glen Picking , Eirc #110 ?? and Mark #76 who are comeing up
on Friday to help.
So if you have the day off We would love a hand to set up.

A Hot Shower will set up so you can wash of the dust and mud then hang around and burn some meat on the BBQ and a Home Made Port will wash the rest down  sound Good .

So see you all latter

PS
Good to you Back Rick we all have miss you in the 4stroke and 125  .
and rossco the  Evel Beaver I done know if it is a good thing that you back we all have been in bed by 1am and no sore heads .
also Neville shepard will be back as well .

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 10:27:06 pm »
didn't take any photo's till Lunch time Sunday as was spending to much time riding sat.
weather played apart with racing canceled due to 2'' of rain Friday afternoon putting the grass track under water,
sundays Vinduro included a tour of the MX track and or grass track as well as the bush loop.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:28:55 pm by Noel »

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 11:03:07 pm »
Thanks for the pics Noel.

Wow that #36 cuts a good style, lol !

The weekend, despite the atrocious track conditions on Saturday proved to be great for me. Second time out and needing LOTS more track time gave me a better opportunity to get to enjoy the 440 which is one sweet old bike.

You have to feel for the guys on the committee who put everything into these meets, but still they must have been happy with all the smiling faces about. You don't HAVE to have a race to have fun, although it would have been good, so bring on Lakes in a month (Canberra cancelled due to licencing issues etc  but the guys can fill you in)

Attendance was good, riding was good, Pub dinner and Sunday riding was also good - sure beats sticking stamps in an album or rolling lawn bowls down the green, lol!!!

For you guys reading this and thinking about getting into the sport JUST DO IT - NOW !!!

All good

Dave Mac  :D
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 07:33:54 pm »
Couple more pics from the weekend. A big thanks to Dennis for the loan of his CR125 which I took for a thorough flogging around the vinduro track and a few laps of the MX track. It was still wet and muddy - I doubt I got going fast enough to get out of 2nd, but I had fun just the same. I was too wussy to unload my own bike and go for a ride though  ;D

Offline DG 26

• B-Grade
  • 250H 125D it490 looking for pre75bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 02:53:10 pm »
Hope the next round at the lake macquarie mcc track on the 22/23rd August is not so wet  ::) info Ph 02 48695279 or email                                            [email protected]