Author Topic: HUBBA BUBBA!!!  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
HUBBA BUBBA!!!
« on: June 21, 2009, 08:48:19 pm »
If someone can go on mxlarge.com and put Bubba Stewarts U tube clip " riding at home" for everyone to see, I think you could say hes made it. That site has old footage from years gone by all the time , keep an eye on it.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: HUBBA BUBBA!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 08:54:06 pm »
Have also seen him on our dvd Terrafirma lll at Loretta Lynns racing  on KX60-he's good  8)
cheers

Best is in the West !!

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: HUBBA BUBBA!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 09:09:40 pm »
Interesting that most of the riding area is MX with what appears to be a single SX track.
Given that he has a SX only contract it will be interesting to see if he does both the outdoor and indoor series next year if Reed wins the outdoor this year. Great (fantastic) rider that lives on the edge from the moment the gate drops to the chequered flag. Guess that's his only downfall is that when things go wrong on the track, it is usually catastrophic. Pastrana was exactly the same and he had to give it away. Un-officially it has been noted that Pastrana had 7 concussions in one single year and was advised to give it away. I don't think that Stewart is that far behind him and that perhaps why he has given away the outdoors. Those guys are tough (or plain stupid) as I had one 6 years ago and still feel the effect's of it. :(
Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn