Author Topic: Viper round 4 at Monza June 14th Postponed  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Viper round 4 at Monza June 14th Postponed
« on: June 12, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »

After a long detailed examination of the track, much discussion with our track guy (President Jacko) and with the view of giving as much notice to all involved
it was decided that the track would not be at its best for Sunday. This decision was not made lightly. We want the new track's first meeting to be a memorable one for all the right reasons. The last thing we wanted was people to come all this way and go away disappointed. Possible alternate dates are Oct 18 or Nov 1. Sorry for all those who made or changed plans for this weekend but we tried our best to make it happen, it just wasn't to be. Sorry.

Dont even feel like a beer.
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

All Things 414

Re: Viper round 4 at Monza June 14th Postponed
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:17:31 PM »
Dont even feel like a beer.

:o GASP! :o

I think it's the right decision. Tipping a lot more rain for here Sat/Sun. As you say we want the first meeting to be a memorable one, not a survival of the fittest (that's not racing that's the sort things guys do when when they're fund-raising for some orphanige in Somalia and wanna ride across some desert. Bugger that!)