Author Topic: Sydney northern 'burbs  (Read 997 times)

TooFastTim

Sydney northern 'burbs
« on: May 13, 2009, 08:48:11 AM »
In a previous thread (now deleted, not my fault gov) somebody said they lived in the northern suburbs. Can they please step forward with contact details.

firko

Re: Sydney northern 'burbs
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »
Tim...In that previous (Don't mention the war!)thread you said some nice things about me and my work so I'll take this chance to thank you and hope to share an ale or two at CD6, Crawford River or wherever we may cross paths.
Sorry to hijack your thread but the demise of the other thread wasn't your fault.

TooFastTim

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 10:09:47 AM »
Welcome back Mark.

At the moment it's chaos in chez Fulcher (only moved in on Fri), but I'd love to meet up in the near'ish future. A tinnie (I'm slipping into the lingo already) or 6 and some bench racing would go down a treat.

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 10:45:53 AM »
Hey Tim - what Northern Sub are we talking about?

Firko - are you going to CRC?

Dave Mac  ;D
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) vapourblasting@yahoo.com.au

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

TooFastTim

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 10:48:51 AM »
Dave, I've just moved into Pymble. I don't know too many people in Sydney except for a few ex-saffies. Looking to broaden my social circle with a few like minded anoraks  :P

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 11:02:48 AM »
Pymble's not too far from where I am in the hills - if you're going to CRC look me up and say hi - #36.

Have you got a trailie as well? As an ex Saffie it would have to be a Kato?

Cheers

Dave Mac
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) vapourblasting@yahoo.com.au

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

firko

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »
Dave....I'll be hopefully taking a run up in the Jag on Sunday. I wanted to go up for the weekend but can't spend too much time away from Casa del Firko for obvious reasons plus I'm way behind on getting the toys ready for CD6. 

Ace VMX photographer Billy Forsyth is living in Lindfield ,adding to the North side connection.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:10:21 AM by firko »

TooFastTim

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 11:12:40 AM »
Have you got a trailie as well? As an ex Saffie it would have to be a Kato?

No not at the mo'. Had to flog it after I lost my job in NZ. Managed to hold on to the trials bike. Keen to get another though but preferably a Gasser. I have this irrational thing for Spanish bikes! Could be because I grew up with Bults, Monts and Ossas.

Dropped you a PM.