Author Topic: Fork Guards  (Read 958 times)

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Fork Guards
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:15:43 pm »
I am looking for a set of universal yellow drum brake fork guards like these which are TMV brand
i will also consider other brands such as
Stilmotor
UFO
M.Robert
Roost Factory
Acerbis etc

Prefer NOS but would consider used depending on condition

i have a NOS blue/yellow Ceet seat cover for a early 80's RM250/465 X/Z i think, that i would swap for a set of these fork covers but am also willing to just pay cash.

my email address is [email protected]
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Fork Guards
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 07:02:41 pm »
saw some a few weeks back at the mr bikes wrecker or whatever he calls himself, on smart road st agnes.  ask to go out the back when you do, go right till ou get to the door to the big shed, just in that old office are before you hit the racked section is some boxes of old plastics and old odd, none selling shit when he bough out the other wreckers stuff where cowboy Don works now.

IMMSMC..... ther where green yellow and red but im not sure if they were bot  sides or just one, cause they were loose on and around the stack of boxes chucked in the entrance way, found some great leather in there but there obviously got wet like everything in there and are as hard as a rock and gone mouldy/mildew, he like to charge but doest like to look after the stuff.

anway worth a look when you passing, dont bother ringing cause he is as useless as they come
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: Fork Guards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:07:17 pm »
ok thanks, i will try calling him as i cant see when i can next get there.

any idea of the brand?
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022