Author Topic: NOS RL 250 plastics  (Read 992 times)

TM BILL

NOS RL 250 plastics
« on: April 25, 2009, 11:20:53 am »
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Parts-for-sale/Mud-guards/auction-214138383.htm

Might be good for somone ,I can bid for an Aussie if that helps and bring to CD 6 Bill :)

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Re: NOS RL 250 plastics
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 04:07:53 pm »
Hey Bill i might get you to put a bid on for me if it's no problem. Does it work like ebay and best to bid near the end of auction?

TM BILL

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 05:03:03 pm »
Yes John Trade me is a bit different to ebay in so much as if a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the auction then the finishing time extends by  2 minutes , this continues until only one bidder is left and no bids are placed for 2 minutes .
This system is great for sellers but a shit for bidders.
Happy to bid on your behalf just PM me how much you wish to go to , if you win i can collect and bring to CD 6 .
Obviously i will have to withdraw my offer to bid for others if im bidding on Johns behalf (1st in best dressed ) Bill.

TM BILL

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 05:16:52 pm »
Just noticed that the start price is not the reserve either (no yellow banner ) His start price only has to be within 10% of his reserve price so in therory his reserve could be 1000.00 Pacific pesos  :o

When reserve is met a red Banner will show on the auction and if its a no reserve auction a yellow banner will show.

Graduall bids will show when the bidding is within 15% of the reserve. I dont recomend this as it can give the seller the impression that the goods are worth more than people are really prepared to pay for them . He may choose to relist the item at the same reserve (if passed in ) rather than offer to watchers & bidders at a fixed price at auctions end.

Hope this explanation makes sense  :)