Author Topic: Victorian Vinduro dates.  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Drakie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Victorian Vinduro dates.
« on: April 23, 2009, 01:17:42 pm »
Hi all,
Sorry for the delayed posting, but with the bushfires and HBBB I've been a bit distracted. Luckily we have found clubs and locations to keep you all happy after the HBBB dustbowl. God knows why you all loved it, but that’s the mystique of enduro riders.
May 31st, Three Bridges (between Yarra Junction and Powelltown), Oakleigh MCC.
July 26th, Harrow (at the centre of a triangle between Naracoort SA, Hamilton and Horsham), Classic Scramble club. This is just for you SA guys, get behind it!
Sept 27th, Benalla (at Chesney Vale, north of Lake Mokoan), Diamond Valley MCC. This is closer to NSW than you guys think, check it out!
We are trying to get the clubs to get the entry forms up on their websites ASAP. Failing that, just rock up and follow the signs. But you will have to fit numbers onto the front of your bike. And fer chrissakes, don't turn up without a real head and tailight plus muffler or I will morph into the scruitineering bastard I was; and I'm sure you've all heard about from vintage MX.
The events will be varied. If it rains, 3 Bridges will be slippery as..... and a real enduro test. Harrow WILL NOT HAVE ANY TIGHT STUFF AT ALL!!!! How 'bout that, even with me laying it out. Fast, undulating and flowing. Benalla will be nadgery, boulders, fairly open bush but hard ground with some paddock bits.
Enjoy,
Drakie.

Offline subarumy98

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Victorian Vinduro dates.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 04:04:32 pm »
I can't attend, but just for clarification:

Does the headlight have to be connected and working ?
Does the taillight have to be connected and working ?
Does it have to be a spark-arrestor or regular muffler ?

Else, point me to the rules please :)

T

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 05:56:01 pm »
Does the headlight have to be connected and working ? - NO
Does the taillight have to be connected and working ? - NO
Does it have to be a spark-arrestor or regular muffler ? - NO, regular muffler is fine but it would be nice if you re-packed it with fresh packing so its not overly loud and offending. ;)
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 12:11:06 am »
Sorry im a newbie but is this on private property or is it rego licence etc? i would like to attend the three bridges event, what other club\licence\regs are there?
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Mick

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 12:21:23 am »
The Vinduro's are held on private property, no rego needed.

Cheers Mick.

classic 26

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 11:07:02 pm »
WOULD A TM 250 WITH A G.M.C PIPE MUFF COMBO  WITH HEAD AND TAIL LIGHTS BE ALLOWED AND WILL THERE BE TIMED TESTS. REGARDS DREW