Author Topic: Ride 'em hard  (Read 2640 times)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: Ride 'em hard
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:40 pm »
That must of hurt, Its not the same CR250 that Dirttracker is selling....
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 07:33:38 am »
How'd he get through scrutineering with the side stand attached? ??? ::)
It is so thirty years ago over there. I cant believe what they get away with compared to here. There is no governing body jumping down their throat, they just do their own thing. Side stands everywhere, kids riding mini bikes,no scrutineering, MA would have a fit!
They dont have the numbers to have a pre78 class as yet (soon will have), so i was confused watching bikes line up for pre 75 thinking, thats a 75/6 bike in there. They do things a little different over there with their classes.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 04:29:30 pm »
How'd he get through scrutineering with the side stand attached? ??? ::)
It is so thirty years ago over there. I cant believe what they get away with compared to here. There is no governing body jumping down their throat, they just do their own thing. Side stands everywhere, kids riding mini bikes,no scrutineering, MA would have a fit!
They dont have the numbers to have a pre78 class as yet (soon will have), so i was confused watching bikes line up for pre 75 thinking, thats a 75/6 bike in there. They do things a little different over there with their classes.

Hey Brad how did it feel to be back in the good old days of turn up and race with no "PC" crap to deal with and 30yrs ago is a little on the big side(you would have been to young to drink everything you did if it was 30yrs ago ;)  ), better make it 29yrs ago, at least that way we wont feel so left behind ;D . Yeah we probably do do things a little different here but at the same time why make life/racing complicated  ;) after all its just "Kiwi Time", no stress, no problems, no big deal, she'll be right mate, its all just the same fun on dirtbikes whether it's here or anywhere, but yeah I know what you mean about the kid on the TS90MX  ;)  ;D  ...... It was funny the morning of the racing and I could see that John and Brad were wondering when we would get going to set up and start the day but with the track only 15mins away there was no rushing around or having to get on the road early. The only rush was from the pub to the prizegiving and that was a light hearted affair with most of the prize winners taking a good roasting from their fellow competitors(all in jest). I hope we will see ya back again soon ;D
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer