Author Topic: Ignition Keyway  (Read 7187 times)

colmoody

Re: Ignition Keyway
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »
Ok Ok I stand corrected, sort of. Paul that you did and no doubt will continue to do all those favours for all those people is a good thing.
That you felt you had tell me in caps is the part your response I dont quite understand.
I to have used capitols on this forum in the past to make a point and when have read back through them at a later date...................

Re the making a profit from bikes and bits sold via this forum or any where else that you may pay for the privelege I have no problems with which I think I might have mentioned in my original post.

For those not sure yes it was me Paul was refering to when he alluded to the guy whom made enquireys to him re the 74.5 Maico frame.

Dave your right, you dont have to justify yourself to anyone least of all me. Yes I asked the question but I would'nt have thought any more or less of either of you if you did not respond. I ask lots of questions of lots of people everyday. Some get answer'd some dont.
No big deal I say, just move on.

Paul, I am getting the impression that I may have offended you and if that is the case I have no problem with apologising for any grief that I have caused you.

Dave, I wont be at Canberra but would love to see some pics of the 440 GP. What year are we talking.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BUY CAPS IM A TREE LOPPER NOT A ENGLISH TEACHER IWERE READING GLASSES AND CAPITOL LETTERS ARE EASY FOR ME TO READ

colmoody

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
Funny thing is Paul I text in caps for exactly the same reason (blind not tree loper) and hope that receipiants will get the message and text back the same way.

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »
Hey Col - all cool mate.

The 440 is an early 74 1/2 and hopefully will be going well enough to get it to the national capital (you know - the place where all those useless prick politicians hang out when they aren't selling what is left of our country to China!)

Tonight is PVL night so all being well tomorrow is an easy start bike day! It depends on the PVL as I got it cheap.

It will be dead easy to get pics of the bike (with me on it) as it won't be going all that fast, lol ! but hey I am 51 (oh SHIT, am I THAT old?) I remember the 440's when they were new and belting around Dargle and Amaroo !!! - Still they were no match for my CR125 ???

Sorry Col - no caps. You and Paul need to get your glasses checked !!!

Dave Mac  :D
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) vapourblasting@yahoo.com.au

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

colmoody

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »
Mick, I am guessing that it took you as long as it would me to write your last post (tirade) and thats a very long time. I am in awe.

Other than to say my wife agree's with every thing you have said about me and she's never wrong I cant say much else. If you could see me now I am a beaten shell of a man.

Before I go down the back yard and rid the world of this piss poor weak of an excuse for a human being Mick am happy to match your twenty dollar donation to this site. What he does with it is his business. Those spell checker things, just what year model are they.

Col

Offline Maicojames

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
I just want to add here that forum members-especially Paul and Brad-who bid on my old 77 AW helped me. How? Well it sold locally-but the added interest drove up the price to IMO a good level. In fact, I only lost 3500-4200 or so on it. BTW good thing I sold it in Sept of 07, as today it would be tough to get over about 3k US for any AW regardless of condition.

Also, Glenn sent some very nice shirts to us here. All for only passing along a poster shipment froma US seller who would not ship out of country. IMO Oz VMXers are a great group. I too have seen that Paul and Dave have purchased many Maico parts, agian IMO they need not apoligize for that. Also, right now parts and bikes are being offered which rarely see e-bay( if ever for sale at all), like 501s, MC125s, and even TP Czeds. If you have a few $, you can buy pretty well right now. I frequent US e-bay, both buying and selling. I watch the mc parts for "Maico" almost daily-there are some who ask( and at times get) ridiculous prices for common parts. Knowing this, it's easy to see that Paul and Dave are not among the "opportunists".
Cheers, MJ
Life is suddenly very Monaro