Author Topic: Vapour Blasting Western Sydney.  (Read 2762 times)

mx250

Vapour Blasting Western Sydney.
« on: March 05, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »
I'm interested in doing some Vapour Blasting, by whatever trade name it might go by ::). I would be particulally interested in a firm in the SW of Sydney. I've doen a yellow pages search but can't cpme up with any thing. Any one know or suggest someone?

oldfart

Re: Vapour Blasting Western Sydney.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 05:46:25 PM »
ebay has it under motor bike auctions

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
carbyman
Novice

Re: Camden Show and Shine
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 11:22:27 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you give me some details about the show is it at the shop
I have a 1983 kx250 and would like to bring along it has a few parts on it that we have polished like hubs triple clamps forks shock canister carby brackets ect, to give people an idea on what we can offer
Maybe we could offer a service or to the value of  $$$ to auction off
( alot better than vapor blasting)
have sent you an email also 
carbyman a fourm member

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
Are you wanting to do the blasting (As in setting up a business) or get it done?

I have $20000 worth of water / vapour (wet abrasive blaster) blaster sitting in Brisbane all built and paid for while I try and organise a reliable (and insured) trucking company to get it from Brissy to Sydney.

Any info on how to ship it and more importantly unload it at my workshop without access to a forklift (one mob did have a hydraulic loader but no insurance?)

BTW - the mild action of the water blasting is ideal prep for a top quality polishing job too !

Let me know

Dave Mac  :D
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) vapourblasting@yahoo.com.au

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

mx250

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 06:46:22 PM »
Are you wanting to do the blasting (As in setting up a business) or get it done?

I have $20000 worth of water / vapour (wet abrasive blaster) blaster sitting in Brisbane all built and paid for while I try and organise a reliable (and insured) trucking company to get it from Brissy to Sydney.

Any info on how to ship it and more importantly unload it at my workshop without access to a forklift (one mob did have a hydraulic loader but no insurance?)

BTW - the mild action of the water blasting is ideal prep for a top quality polishing job too !

Let me know

Dave Mac  :D
I was thinking of having it done ;).  And I was guessing it would have many advantages including being a good surface finish for easy polishing ;D.

ted

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »
jimg1au....the guy you are referring to is Nigel Whittaker....he was at the show and shine at Camden

He is located in Cambelltown     Unit 3 / 6 Frost Rd   Cambelltown  NSW 2560    0439066662      0246257889

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »
thanks for the information i thougth so thats why i posted.mx250 lives in that area as well
cheers
jim

mx250

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »
jimg1au....the guy you are referring to is Nigel Whittaker....he was at the show and shine at Camden

He is located in Cambelltown     Unit 3 / 6 Frost Rd   Cambelltown  NSW 2560    0439066662      0246257889
That's nice and local  8), I'll have to look him up ;).