Author Topic: Mick's new Enduro Forum  (Read 1043 times)

Mick

Mick's new Enduro Forum
« on: February 20, 2009, 04:40:29 pm »
Well with Graeme helping me out i have finally got my own forum up, it will be for Enduro bikes old and current and for all age people, i have been talking about doing this in the last week on the IT Yamaha site to see if there would be much interest, but i see Young Jock liked my idea and got in first  ;D thats ok there is plenty of room for all and well i am covering all current bikes as well.

All are welcome, it would be great to have your input.

Once again i would like to thank Graeme for his time and effort.

http://endurobiketalk.com/forum

Cheers Mick.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 04:03:11 pm by Mick »

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Mick's new Enduro Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:21:28 pm »
You're welcome Mick, and it's good to see another forum up and running. In particular, with yours and Jock's, we now have somewhere for us enduro/trail freaks to hang out. Look forward to joining in (and I am member #1 after Mick, a reward for doing the work huh?).

PS love the IT175G you've been restoring. I hope mine looks half as good when I get it done!

Sue

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 03:26:52 pm »
WTG Mick.    Wishing you and your forum all the best  :)  I also want to say a big Thank you to Graeme and the support he has given over the last couple of weeks.    kind regards   

Sue

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 03:39:04 pm »
just signed up. so many forums now!
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022