Author Topic: Ian Williams Tuning - Adelaide  (Read 1653 times)

Tony T

Ian Williams Tuning - Adelaide
« on: January 30, 2009, 07:20:27 pm »
I'm the first one the leap up and down when I get crap service, so I thought it only fair to give this guy a mention for doing the right thing.
He's been helping me a lot trying to sort the carb for the SP. Spent a lot of time all for the sale of just a handfull of jets.
If this carb doesn't work out though, I can buy a brand new 34mm Mikuni from him for $242.00.  ;D
If you need any carb stuff, I reckon he's worth a call or email.

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: Ian Williams Tuning - Adelaide
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 07:24:53 pm »
Its good to hear my recommendation was helpful to you.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:03:10 pm »
I have heard good things about him as well - -apparently very switched on?

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 09:11:11 am »
I have had Ian sponser and support me for years, he is a top Bloke an always under the pump by the cart guys wanting somthing done yesterday cause there kid is the next world champ, but although he takes on too many progect he will finially get around to finish you stuff. 

cheapist port work in town and knows how to build fast 2 strokes even had his own chamber designing software when the carts could build anything and Cams didnt keep changing the rules.  Has built some of our states fastest period bike motors

Ian also used to race Mx when he was a kid before he and his dad went into carts.  biggest supply of Mukuni jets and parts out there and a whole pile of other fiddly things and if he aint got it he makes it.   

I too cant speak well enough of IAN.  He is very old school freindly and will have a go at anything not lke most workshops that would turn you away if they cant bolt on the repair.   He will weld, cut , fabricate , nut out,  let you out the back oto help, a real mechanic/ builder

http://www.iwt.com.au/index3.html
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:13:15 am by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 09:48:05 am »
ive delt with him before great service he helped me out with new nedles for the 100j
MUGEN power