Author Topic: Don't Worry Be Happy. VULGAR CONTENT!!! WARNING! WARNING!  (Read 2311 times)

Doc

Don't Worry Be Happy. VULGAR CONTENT!!! WARNING! WARNING!
« on: January 28, 2009, 07:31:17 pm »
this little diary extract sent to me via an email on Australia Day and I still need to point percy whenever I think of it (attach someone such as TMBill to the story and it all comes to life!!)  :D :D :D :D :D

WARNING!! WARNING WIL ROBINSON!! - CONTAINS VULGAR COURSE LANGUAGE and SUM UNGLISH AND FRENCH TOO :P

speaking of scorching heat down victoria way how 'bout out west ;D

DIARY OF A POMMY PROMINADING AS A KIWI BOY IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA .

August 31 - Just got transferred with work from Taupo to our new home in  Kalgoorie , Western Australia . Now this is a town that knows how   to live! Beautiful, sunny days and warm, balmy evenings. I watched the sunset from a deckchair by the pool yesterday. It was beautiful. I've finally found   my new home. I love it here.

September 13 - Really heating up now. It got to 31 today. No problem though. Living in air-conditioned home, driving air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to see the sun every day like this. I'm turning into a sun-worshipper.

September 30th - Had the back yard landscaped with tropical plants today. Lots of palms and rocks. No more mowing lawns for me. Another scorcher   today, but I love it here.

October 10th - The temperature hasn't been below 35 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat? At least today it's windy though. Keeps the flies off a bit. Acclimatizing is taking longer than I expected.

October 15th - Fell asleep by the pool yesterday. Got third degree burns over 60% of my body. Missed three days of work. What a dumb thing to do! Got   to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

October 20th - Didn't notice Kitty (our cat) sneaking into the car before I left for work  this morning. By the time I got back to the car after work, Kitty had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag and stuck to the upholstery. The car now smells like Whiskettes and cat shit. I've earned my lesson though: no more pets in this heat.

October 25 - This wind is a bastard. It feels like a giant forkin' blow dryer. And it's hot as hell! The home air conditioner is on the blink and the repair man charged $200 just to drive over and tell me he needs to order parts from forkin' Perth ...

October 30th - The temperature's up around 40 and the parts still haven't arrived for the forkin' aircon. Been sleeping outside by the pool for three nights now. Bloody $600,000 house and we can't even go inside. Why the hell did I ever come here?

November 4 - Finally got the ol' aircon fixed. It cost $1,500 and gets the temperature down to around 25 degrees, but the humidity makes it feel about   30. Stupid repairman.

November 8 - If one more smart arse says 'Hot enough for you  today?' I'm going to forkin' throttle him. forkin' heat! By the time I get to work, the   car's radiator is boiling over, my clothes are soaking forkin' wet and I smell like baked cat!

November 9 Tried to run some errands after work, wore shorts, and sat on the black leather upholstery in the ol' car. I thought my forkin' arse was  on fire. I lost two layers of flesh, all the hair on the backs of my legs and my forkin' arse. Now the car smells like burnt hair, fried arse and baked cat!

November 10 - Weather report! It might as well be a forkin' recording. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny, Hot and forkin' sunny! It's been too hot to do anything for two forkin' months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week.

November 15 - Doesn't it ever rain in this damn forkin' place?  Water restrictions will be next, so my $5,000 worth of palms might just dry up and blow into the forkin' pool. The only things that thrive in this hell-hole are the forkin' flies. You don't dare open your mouth for fear of swallowing half a dozen of the forkers!

November 20th - Welcome to HELL! It got to 45 forkin' degrees today. Now the air conditioner's gone in my car. The repair man came to fix it and said, 'Hot enough for you today?' I had to spend the $2,500 mortgage payment to bail me out of jail for assaulting the stupid forker. forkin' Kalgoorlie ! What kind of sick, demented forkin' idiot would want to live here!

December 1 - WHAT!!!! The first day of Summer!!!! You are forkin' kidding!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:35:07 pm by Doc »

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Don't Worry Be Happy. VULGAR CONTENT!!! WARNING! WARNING!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 07:39:21 pm »
hahaha that was a good one
MUGEN power

Offline PERM250

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:19:03 pm »
CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS that was great had tears coming out of the old eyes.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 08:46:54 pm »
thats it Chris and not long until April and it starts to cool down a little  ;D
formerly Marc.com

oldfart

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 08:57:58 pm »
The Idiot box  recons Adelaide had  46 degrees at 3pm today  ::)

What a great yarn  ......we need more of it

magoo

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 09:13:30 pm »
The funny thing is I lived in Kalgoorlie for 2 years and it is full of Kiwis and Tasmanians who think exactly that way. Very funny Doc.

Doc

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 09:49:43 pm »
I can't take the credit as it was sent to me by a Maori lady whom lives near Napier in the Hawkes Bay District on UnZuds' north island. The original title was 'DIARY OF A MAORI BOY IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA'
Billy Connolly would have a field day with this little gem :D besides a good laugh is supposed to be a wonderful thing! Lifes too short to be a stiff all the time, I honestly didn't think it became funny until the F word was bought into play on Oct 25th (ironically my bro's b/day and he lives in WA too..poor bugger :D) ;)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:53:01 pm by Doc »

Tony T

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 10:12:33 pm »
Funny, I got sent the same story today but it was a Pom in Karratha.  :D
And yes, it was 46 at home here today......................  :(

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 11:21:32 pm »
My son lives in Karratha WA and it was only 34 there today, at least it stopped raining first time in 6 days due to the bloody Cyclone of the coast................. Elmore only 43 today 46* plus coming for next few and like a lot of cold wet Victoria NO rain has been recorded at all for month of January...... * For our none Metric troglodytes 46 Celsius  is 114.8 Fahrenheit
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:20:21 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 11:30:33 am »

Man that was sooooooooooooo funny.

Are you sure it's not from Melbourne 29/01/09 ?

Feel sorry for all you Vic's and SA's at the moment. If you're anywhere near bushfire prone land watch out and clear back what you can and do your housekeeping - it's looking dangerous and it only take one brain dead dickhead to get a bad fire going!

Dave Mac
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 11:39:41 am »
dave i live at the base off the dandenongs and the emercency helicoptors a every now and then criuiseing between lysterfied and mt dandenong  looking for the signs of smoke i would say ,we have some real arsehole fire bug ****************  prick who they say have struck before here ,it is really hot and dry and if it goes up man there some shit up there that will burn like crazy  ,its currently 43 deg  and deadly fire time for sure

oldfart

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 08:19:27 pm »
Mean while up in the Sunshine State It's pissing with rain AGAIN

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 08:36:14 pm »
...we have some real arsehole fire bug ****************  prick who they say have struck before...
Arsonists. F*ckin' Arsonists!
When caught a mandatory 24 hour shift helping in the burns unit of a major Hospital should preceed their impaling and slow roast over a BBQ pit. Then they can return to the burns unit with a genuine reason to be there - the c*nts.
Just wait 'til I become Prime Minister!

NOTE: And let's clarify our Aussie temperatures are in celsius, lest our foreign friends think we're woosies!
Loved the joke by the way...
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"