Author Topic: help needed shepparton speedway  (Read 1937 times)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
help needed shepparton speedway
« on: January 15, 2009, 05:40:36 pm »
can some one give me the directions for and to shepp  speedway  and are the aussie titles on this week end

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: help needed shepparton speedway
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 05:46:57 pm »
The Speedway is at Undera Vic  On the road to Echuca from Shepparton . The track is beside the towns Football Oval complex .The titles are for the under sixteens. 
From the SSRaV website.   http://www.ssrav.org.au/

CORRECTION!!! - This weekend's SSRAV Club Round is on SUNDAY 18th January at Broadford, not, as previously indicated, at Undera.  You might still be interested in going to Undera this weekend though -  on Saturday, Undera will be hosting the Trading Post Australian Under 16 Solo & Sidecar Championship, starting at 7pm - Entry - $10 per adult, Children under 16 - free, and on Sunday you will find the Trading Post Australian Under 16 Solo Teams Championship, U16 Sidecar Invitational, starts - 11am, Entry - Free.
Cheers Tim
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 05:49:40 pm »
thanks tim, i new you would be able to help  ;)

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 08:16:07 pm »
G'day Tim,

do they run anything at Myrtleford these days? or did it die once Shirley Luke gave it away?

Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 11:03:27 pm »
One for saturday night,just up the road a bit  ;D
Speedway Back At Yarragundry Park This Saturday - posted 14 January, 2009
Story by Peter Baker

Motorcycle racing will return to the Yarragundry Park track near Wagga Wagga this Saturday night, January 17 with both speedway and long track classes featured on a 55-event program.
There will be 11 classes of racing with the usual interesting mix of competitors from the promising juniors through to the old and bold riding in the Pre-1985 machine class.
The experienced campaigners with speedway and long track pedigrees will contest a speedway solo class, a long track slider class, speedway sidecars and three classes of different capacity dirt track machines.
The meeting is the first of at least four that have been scheduled by co-promoters Terry Poole and Bob Sunderland over the first half of the year.
A particular highlight of the season will be the New South Wales Speedway Sidecar Championship which will be staged at the following meeting on February 7.
As a lead in to that title meeting Broken Hill rider Rick Howse will head to Yarragundry Park this weekend for his fist outing on the track.  Last year Howse finished runner-up to the great Darrin Treloar in the FIM Sidecar Gold Trophy meeting staged in England.
All classes of racing will contest five rounds to score points towards overall honours.
Racing will commence at 5.30pm on Saturday, after practice at 4.30pm.
(Further details will be forwarded in the next 48 hours when the program is finalised)
Press Release prepared by Publicist and Track Announcer Peter Baker 0409 903196; 02 4573 1636; [email protected]
For the promoters Terry Poole (0407 285626) and Bob Sunderland (0407 251418)
Best is in the West !!

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 11:47:17 pm »
Heard nothing about Mytleford at all Hoony. Since the tragic terrible crash and loss of the young star Ashley Jones there , little has been happening I think.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 11:50:24 pm »
No ...................working at new employment >:(
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Mick22

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 07:36:32 am »
I thought Shep Speedway was between Hungry Jacks and the lake  ;D
Looking fo a TZ750 anyone with any leads please PM