Author Topic: Washougal Laser gate part 2  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Washougal Laser gate part 2
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 06:01:55 pm »
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 06:34:57 pm »
Yep Bill  if possible (we understand sometimes it is not legal or smart) do please tell who is your number one pick ;) They must be total imbeciles.

When will these parents learn that what your kids tennis is for....... ::)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 05:38:58 am »
Who's the biggest tosser then Bill?  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j9tcAOhPjl0
That's easy. That would be his little fat Italian mate that runs the world champ's. Fagottini.   

TM BILL

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2013, 06:58:39 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Brad knows me too well , I hate that kunt he is destroying GP MX for his own personal gain . I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire in the street .

IT400C

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2013, 08:57:08 am »
;D ;D ;D Brad knows me too well , I hate that kunt he is destroying GP MX for his own personal gain . I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire in the street .

Every 3 or 4 months, I'll try to force myself to watch the World MX Championship coverage on Foxtel.. I usually last about 5 minutes maximum.  It's crap............   :(

Offline KB171

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2013, 10:05:51 am »
                          Digging the hole deeper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EGDGzIaauu0
     The comment around 0.60 aint helping much.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2013, 10:32:27 am »
I don't follow the American scene all that closely so I must have missed the memo telling me that the Alessi's were such white trash boguns.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 08:13:00 pm »
oh firko, youve hit the nail on the head, what a bunch of wankers. cheers worms