Author Topic: NEW PE site just opened  (Read 1265 times)

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
NEW PE site just opened
« on: November 02, 2008, 09:15:47 am »
my mate Dave in UK has just opened his suzuki PE site. He produces excellent OEM or better quality sticker kits aimed at the restorer who desires perfect,correct and hi quality decal reproductions. He previously was selling them on ebay UK but has now closed that store and started a website, which has enabled him to lower the costs of the stickers. he said there are a few shipping price mix ups on there now so hes going to sort that out, and there is also more stickers not listed yet. i have also asked him about the option to buy some of the stickers indivually instead of having to buy the whole kits. We spent a lot of time (several years) researching to get these stickers right (thanks to anyone on here who helped), when others were just happy to guess and have them almost right or totally wrong.

Dave also owns a RM 250 and RM 500 and should be able to do the early 80's RM stickers as well, so if your interested just send him an email.

anyway this is it

http://www.suzuki-pe.co.uk/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 11:03:08 am by LWC3077 »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: NEW PE site just opened
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 10:46:59 am »
some people with a keen eye may have noticed that on the X model stickers the angle/shape of the front edge in front of the CC numbers is maybe not right. Well from what i can remember i think we found there were 2 types, one like the one pictured and one with a straight cut. Ive mentioned it to Dave and will see if he can list 2 options for the sidecover stickers to keep everyone happy as i know he has the original correct template for the other shape X side cover stickers which were taken from originals.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 10:48:56 am by LWC3077 »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022