Author Topic: Of Invention and Patents.  (Read 2819 times)

mx250

Re: Of Invention and Patents.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
Shit, the sky's falling :o. Why couldn't I see it ::)?

I'm sorry King Knute but the Free Trade tide is running the otherway and there's nothing you or I can do about it.

Just a mo and I'll call back Little Johnny to explain all the benefits and how it all works again ;D.

Free Trade and the Chinese notwithstanding, I'll still try to capitalise on my idea and have it patented or something. If I can find the way ::).

Offline crabman

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
Copy Right to the Chinese business men loosely translates as their right to copy
Old and slow - and happy

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:43 PM »
crabman thats very funny.

I see on the news tonight they closed heaps of toy factories in China and most workers are owed over 3 months pay still.  maybe we atre the lucky country still. :O)

i cant go 3 weeks without pay never mind 3 months on a promise
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 09:26:59 AM »
3 months would be about $60 but the state supposedly supplies you a shoe box to live in , with the partner and .7 of a kid to each couple..(the rest are rounded up and used as tank traction or worse made to show off with a gun in ya back at boring political money wasting shat like Olympics ...) Maybe feeds and clothes you too as all are equal ha ha...  and makes sure you can speak proper words when your told  too or neatly drops you in the military with the other 22 million+ "Happy willing Soldiers"..  Did I mention the stinking polluted air and water? not surprising really as think about it that is over 1200.000.000  dim sum flavoured turds to be got rid of a day. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:47:19 AM by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

mx250

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 04:48:25 PM »
Anyone had any dealings or experiences, either first, second or even third hand, of this lot....

http://www.inventhelp.com/contactform_australia_patent.asp?id=86&ad=2

Offline lyle2212

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 04:37:09 PM »
Go ahead and get your patent first to start the ball rolling. It won,t cost too much," at least it wasn,t that expensive when I walked into the Sydney patent office many moons ago"...You will need to begin there.  Pay no attention to the cryptic comments of the negative few. If you don,t make a go of it you will be kicking yourself forever and a day. .... No man ever got wealthy on a wage alone. And if someone says money isn,t everything,then I say "try living without it".