Author Topic: Mid-Ohio USA 2009  (Read 1291 times)

Offline vmxken

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Mid-Ohio USA 2009
« on: October 18, 2008, 06:25:22 am »
If you've ever thought about going to the Mid-Ohio event then next year will be the one to attend.  I've known about this for a few months but now it's public - next year there'll be several Europeans (including Robert and DeCoster) and several US riders, who raced in the Trans-AMA series, riding their own works bikes again.  The event is being organised by Terry Good and he's supplying the bikes!

http://www.mxworksbike.com/TGood_Column_12.htm

Regards

Ken

Re: Mid-Ohio USA 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 07:49:49 am »
A few of us have been talking about going next year. Sounds like a plan in the making!

Offline Maicojames

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 08:06:48 am »
If anyone needs a plce to stay a night in Texas( maybe going to Jefferson for DD's) let me know. I can put up a few( and I won't have any guns in the house at the time).
Life is suddenly very Monaro

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 08:57:00 am »
Terry Good! What a bloke. Talk about passion for the old MX era!
He's built a Works bikes 'Museum collection' at his own expense, gets to be mates with the old Legends as a result of his passion and now blends something like this!

He's Saint Terry to me!! (and the VMX crew and our own Graeme can be Apostles) ;)
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 09:26:51 am »
Hi Ken,
I received that email too,(Very impresive mailing list, you would have to agree ;))

I am already booked in, flights booked and have arranged a bike to ride (Yamaha of course), what a week it will be!!

mx250

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 04:23:07 pm »
and I won't have any guns in the house at the time.
Spoil sport :P.