Author Topic: Another Suzuki Nut Joins the Forum  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Another Suzuki Nut Joins the Forum
« on: September 08, 2008, 10:05:20 pm »
Thought it about time I say hello to everyone on the forum.

I am a semi active (young children have limited my participation over the past 36 months) member of the viper club in Victoria.

My current ride is a 1982 RM465, number 25. Prior to that I had an 84 RM250 which was my first ride in the great world of vintage MX in Sydney then Victoria once I moved to Mexico.

I started out riding farm bikes on the old mans farms in NZ. I have great memories of trying to beat the older brothers speed record on the suzuki mudbucket 125 down the airstrip paddock, with my twin bro on the back (you may know him as suzuki43 on the forum).

A large part of my vintage MX passion is based on riding the bikes I wanted when I was a kid, as well as getting a speed rush and great workout while the body is still willing.

I hope to make the last two rounds of Viper in 2008 and then be more active as the kids get older.

I hope to meet more of you as I do the rounds of Classic Dirt and Viper!!

Cheers,
Scott

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: Another Suzuki Nut Joins the Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:33:17 am »
welcome Scott, come and say g'day at a Viper meet Mate.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

suzuki43

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:19 pm »
Welcome to OZVMx Scunge.
My it only seems like yesterday that we were screaming the old mud bug down the airstrip quarter mile.Wouldnt you love to do that now on the mighty 465.
Cheers
Suzuki43 pillion passenger

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:22:09 pm »
A big Suzuki welcome to you Scott. I'm wincing at the thought of the two of you throttling that poor 125 dup and down that airstrip straight- although suzuki43 was probably a bit lighter then! All the best, suzuki27.

suzuki43

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 01:52:38 pm »
You cant fatten a racing snake Suzuki27 just ask Narelle.