Author Topic: The Weird......  (Read 1095 times)

mx250

The Weird......
« on: August 29, 2008, 12:36:23 pm »

The Wonderfull....

Something for 'God'....

Something for Freaky....

and everything in between...

http://www.usa2strokers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28539&PN=1

Some VMX, even a car :o. Everything Too Smoke

Enjoy  ;D

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: The Weird......
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 01:15:44 pm »
thAT RD IS A SWEET rIDE. nicely done too

id BE INTERETED IN TAKING A CLOSER LOOK A THAT BUSCH beer TZ 750  its got a Don vesco sticker on the side and be interesting if he actully worked on it.

I think Don's Yamaha TD2 engine went 189 mph at Bonneville in 1973.   That motor still holds the land speed record for the fastest 250 streamiliner

THose #45 bikes and a few of the Cafe racers are owned by Mark Seifried who has some very, very tasty peices tucked away in his collection.      That blue Tz750 is a very sweet unit it usually sits in dan Rouits Museum in Clovis.  so it must be out getting some air.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:22:50 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

firko

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:48:28 pm »
I think the #45 bikes are photographed at the Dan Rouit open day that's held every May. I've got great old friends in Fresno and I visit Dan every time I'm over there. He's a good bloke who get's on pretty well considering he's a quadraphlegic. The open day is a laid back bike show/bench session/pissup/BBQ where you get to see the coolest bikes and hot rods imaginable and meet and have a quiet beer with heroes there like Dave Aldana, Gene Romero, Bubba Schobert, Eddie Lawson, Dick Mann and shitloads more. I've been to four so far including the first one 18 years ago.http://www.vft.org/rouit.html
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:50:44 pm by firko »

mx250

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:16:03 pm »
How noisy would this thing be ::).