Author Topic: Sydney Motorcyle Show.  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Matador107

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Sydney Motorcyle Show.
« on: November 20, 2015, 09:11:43 pm »
Evening all, went today and to any dirt bike true believer of any brand , this may be your only chance to see in the flesh right up close, no ropes ;the original  Kenny Roberts TZ 750 V4 two stroke 1975 Yamaha Flattracker. Pure art.

Located just outside in the Yamaha Marque along with the very first YZ 250 ex S Gall.

The Japs , all of the big three are there except Honda, the only Honda a CBR 1000 is available to win for $5 in aid of the Steven Walter cancer fund. He was an ex Oyster bay rider who died from Leukemia about 15 years ago, it could be yours by Sunday 4pm. Delivered to you Aust wide by Big Red and donated by them as well like every year.

This is all part of the Snowy ride deal which most may know about, all money to kids cancer, all volunteer ticket sellers( my mates) who keep whacking me every year, all good.
I was told a bloke came by today laid down $200 and said give me the tickets and fill out the butts, very generous bloke!!

Oz VMX magazine are there as well with a number of bikes, but nothing beats King Kenny.
Bultaco Metralla, Matador MK 5, Montadero mk2, El Bandido model 18,plus lots of bits and two Honda XR's 250,350.