Author Topic: pre 75 Nepean  (Read 1694 times)

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
pre 75 Nepean
« on: August 18, 2008, 12:02:41 pm »
whoohoo,done n dusted,top days racing, ;D ;D,perfect weather,not too cold sat nite(sleeping outside the locked gate ::)),poxy honda (ran great lastweek??),1st practice ,points post decided to chuck a wobbly,geezas all i did was wash it :-[,thank mudgee Paul for the help!,got 4 races in after sorting it out,really smooth/slick operations,full marks to all officials/flaggies,no majors,funniest was sitting in dummy grid in heat 2 of open 4 strokes,scoping grahame's  velo 500 sittin next to me, heat ones gating,velo goes in to gear,("geez keen thinks me"),pharking takes off with heat 1 guys,guy other side and me thinkin whoaa  :o,funeee,quite word with racestarter later explains all,(roadrace starts adjustment),roll on can'tbarer,cheers Mick 69
ps 5 speed ossa's mtrs mite fit 4 speed frame,but the bloody drive chain don't :'( :'(
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: pre 75 Nepean
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 06:29:20 pm »
youre not kidden matchless michael what agreat way to end a week. i froze over night in herbs caravan, -thought this year i would be warm.wrong! herb went home to his electric blanket then in the morning announced he had a nice heater for the van .thanks herb! the 25 lapper on sat was great fun but the rti.didnt dump me but siezed instead this time! how about my old xt slider on sunday 6 hole shots from 6 starts ! what fun!. and we had a good roll up of spectators which means agood result for the nepean youth accom. service. cheers wally
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline elsie 125

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: pre 75 Nepean
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 09:01:27 pm »
 glad it was a great success, well done